cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t open my account

madmax14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just subscribed to a plan and I can’t log in to finish my account set up. I wanted an e sim and I already have a phone number the only problem is I used someone else’s phone. Now I’m trying to open my account on my phone but I need a 6 digit phone from the new phone number to verify my identity. 

4 REPLIES 4

Savy24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When it asks for the code click didn’t get the code and then their will be an option to text, voice call, or email to get the code.

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@madmax14, if you're trying to get the 6 digit verification code you can click on "Didn't get the code" and then select to receive it by email

ChCh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You might need to leave PM a message and he/she can help you to set your new account up.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @madmax14 

why you didn't use your own phone to activate? you sure the esim didn't install on the wrong phone? if you are sure you didn't install the esim on the wrong phone, then check your email and find the PM Welcome email and there is a QR code there and you can scan and install

if you still need help from support agent,message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.