cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 dollar point credit?

barbie_stacie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Can I redeem more than one 15.00 point credit per month? 

For example, if I have 45 points, can I redeem 3x $15.00 point credit, or can I only redeem one per month? 

Thanks 

Barbie

8 REPLIES 8

Savy24

Yes you can redeem as many as you want as long as you have enough points

@barbie_stacie , depending on which plan you have, a new replacement plan might be available at a lower price which helps up offset the reduced rewards.  For example, the $25/1GB plan is now $19. 

Yeah, I held off as long as I could... 😞 

@barbie_stacie  Yes, no more auto-pay bonus if you were on the old $ rewards system, it was never a thing on the points system where it's just 5% of your payments in points, 10 points on your anniversary and 1 point per month  per referral.  You definitely can redeem more than one 15 points at a time, I just did it myself.  PM does occasionally send out an email reminding us of our current points total.

@barbie_stacie wrote:

Thank you, William. If that's the case, then the difference in this point system is minimal. Other than I have to remember to come and apply the points. Did they just take away the auto-pay bonus as well? 

Unfortunately, the difference is far from minimal and the points system is much worse.  There is no autopay bonus amount and there is no longer any advantage to being a customer for multiple years.  You'll end up paying more.

barbie_stacie

Thank you, William. If that's the case, then the difference in this point system is minimal. Other than I have to remember to come and apply the points. Did they just take away the auto-pay bonus as well? 

@barbie_stacie , you can redeem points for $ as often as you like provided that you have enough points on hand.  Points conversion can only be done in batches of 15 for $15.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you can if you have enough points.

Need Help? Let's chat.