cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make service tickets, can't contact support

MirandaL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

My SIM card(s) for my phone (and my husband's) have not arrived. I tried making a trouble ticket with support, but without an order number (and unable to type N/A in the field) I can't proceed further. The chatbot sends me links to send a private message to a support agent, but without a username I can't send one. 

I've tried on my phone, in the app, and on my computer. I have no way to get help and I really don't want to disappear down the social media rabbit hole.

I just want to be able to contact support and get my SIM cards, since I've been paying for our plans for half a month but can't even use them yet. 

Thanks for your help.

13 REPLIES 13

MirandaL

I was billed the plan fee on the 13th for both transactions and SIM cards as well. Still no SIM cards here.

@MirandaL wrote:

I ordered them on the 13th of September. It's been more than ten days. 

@MirandaL 

It is actually 10 business days.  Tomorrow will be 10 business days.

Did you check your credit card?  Were you billed the plan fee on September 13?

MirandaL

Good to know. Thank you. 😃 

@MirandaL  Once you receive the SIM card you will need to go the app to activate it . And note  the charge on your card should only be pending until you activate the sim . Then the charge will go thru and be posted to your credit card . 

@MirandaL 

The agent’s name is CS_Agent (customer service agent).

MirandaL

I ordered them on the 13th of September. It's been more than ten days. 

MirandaL

I was charged immediately for the plans and the SIM cards, I bought:

40GB Canada-US Data at 5G Speed

With taxes, shipping, SIM card, and all that it was 63.24 for me, and then 63.24 for him. 

I have had zero information about our plans or any descriptions about how anything worked. All I received was an email "Thank you for your order" stating my order was processing. No order numbers either. 

On the app, I can only log in and 'activate' my SIM. Which I can't do yet without it. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MirandaL - how long ago did you order the SIM cards? They are supposed to take about 10 working days via Canada Post regular letter mail. So you are dependant on this service.

If over that time period than contact CSA. So you already paid for plans? There really should not be any charge to customers for their plans until their SIM cards are activated, IMO. Was there an email describing how this works?

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support. 

@MirandaL  They should reply with in the hour , just keep an eye on your community in box for their response . Or you can use this link to your in box 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

MirandaL

Appreciate this, thank you so much! I sent a message off. Fingers crossed. 

MirandaL

Did all that. Didn't have an agent's name. Thanks.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You have user name - one you logged in to Community.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you cannot create a ticket through chat-bot send message directly to agent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MirandaL  Here’s how to contact support directly using this link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.