cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming fee

Suzanne_126
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bought roaming fees yesterday before I tried to enter the US and I was refused entry. So I won't be using them, can I get a refund?

6 REPLIES 6

Suzanne_126
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay thanks! As for the denied entry in the US, it's only because of the 180 days rule. One's only allowed 180 days per year and the year start when you are granted the 6 months. No worries there! Thanks and take care 🙂

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You bought a US roaming add on.  'Roaming fees' are extra charges that are applied when using an out of country network.  However, Public doesn't charge roaming fees. 

Either you buy an add on and have service in the US or you buy nothing and don't.

@Chalupa_Batman   In the case of UNUSED add-on's, PM is very receptive to at least placing the value of the purchase into available funds or returning the points used to purchase them.

Getting an actual refund to a payment card is unlikely so the OP shouldn't expect that.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I guess you have way, way bigger problem then just few bucks for US add-on.

If they (USA) marked you as inadmissible you will have very difficult time to overturn that decision.

For an unused add-on, contact agent and explain situation. Good luck on both items.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

As per @HALIMACS you can try. However because PM is pre paid, they may not refund. Please let us know if they do.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes you can, just ask the customer support agent and they will do that for you @Suzanne_126 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.