cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get into my account!

KingdomHeart
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

Every time I try to sign in it tells me "login failed. Please try again later" I have tried again later. So I figured I would reset my password. I confirmed my email to reset password and then it says agaaaain "login failed" !!!

I was only able to log in the very first time to activate SIM, choose my number and make a payment. Now my SIM isn't registering on my phone and I can't get into my PM account...

9 REPLIES 9

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

Should Oracle moves this back to Get-Help instead of the Lounge?

HI @Anonymous 

Oh, I was just being nice and try to call him by his name  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : And you're in violation, and you're in violation, and you're in violation.

See how ridiculous this all is with the continued ignoring of the source of the violation?

That username has no obligation to do anything until they are required to.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KingdomHeart  So, you still have an active service with PM?

Since you already tried to reset password yourself and failed, please open a ticket with PM CS Agent.  

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1.  type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Anonymous wrote:

@J_PM : The username is still in violation of your recent rule clarification. Any update on that front? Are they being grandfathered so your hands are tied?

It continues to be a slap in the face of everybody else here. I may as well be posting using my own 6 random characters as a username then as it too would be grandfathered. This is the animosity that the inaction causes for the community?

Hi @0PX9O4 

To make change with your Community username, 

Please send a private message to CS_Agent here, remembering to send them all your account details so they can verify you as the account owner: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

How long do you have PM services/account?

Could this be browser issue? Did you try signing up using different browser?

If you were confident your id/pass are correct, you should not change your password.

It could be your account is locked after multiple unsuccessful log in attempts. Contact agent to avoid making it even worse.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : While a blind , uncaring eye continues to be cast on that username, now you're in violation by tagging and including it.

@J_PM : The username is still in violation of your recent rule clarification. Any update on that front? Are they being grandfathered so your hands are tied?

It continues to be a slap in the face of everybody else here. I may as well be posting using my own 6 random characters as a username then as it too would be grandfathered. This is the animosity that the inaction causes for the community?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KingdomHeart wrote:

Every time I try to sign in it tells me "login failed. Please try again later" I have tried again later. So I figured I would reset my password. I confirmed my email to reset password and then it says agaaaain "login failed" !!!

I was only able to log in the very first time to activate SIM, choose my number and make a payment. Now my SIM isn't registering on my phone and I can't get into my PM account...

@KingdomHeart  - Do you currently have working services?

What happens when you dial 611 from your device?

Or call 1-855-478-2542 from another line to see the status of your account.

After you activated did you happen to notice a Koodo charge on your credit card and do a chargeback with your card company?

The activation charge does show Koodo, but Public Mobile going forward. If this is your scenario, then you will need Customer Support Agents help.

Contact as @0PX9O4 stated, methods also found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KingdomHeart 

Since your SIM isn't registering on your phone, it's possible it needs to be provisioned again. Please send a private message to CS_Agent here, remembering to send them all your account details so they can verify you as the account owner: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They will also be able to help you restore access to your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.