cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Lisa11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have 2 cell phone accounts with you guys and never had an issue now this month I got charged for 3 accounts.  I am set up for autopay for myself and my husbands account.   This month I was charged February 4, February 5 and February 7.  I have had great service up to this point but I am not happy being charged for an extra bill I don’t have.  Could you check into this please

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Where do you see these charges - on your PM account or on your credit card?

What are amounts and what your plans are? Any rewards deducted. Just to figure out what for you have been charged...

Only PM agent can handle your account inquiries so you would have to contact them through personal mail.

Over here are only PM customers with no PM staff reading posts.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lisa11  I would be questioning this too...

Are those dates around your renewals?

Do you see extra funds in either yours or your husbands Available Funds area on your My Accounts?

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact CSA by methods @softech provided.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lisa11   

We are just customer like you.  To get it refund, you will have to check with PM CS Agent.

But before opening the ticket, please check if any chance one of this is just pending charge?  Some pending charge won't got remove off the Credit Card for couple days.

If they are all posted charges, then lease go into the "My Account" for both yourself and your husbands, check the Transaction History (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/) and confirm which one out of the 3 is the one that got charged extra.  You can confirm by checking the date of the transaction

Once you confirmed, open a ticket with PM Support and they will investigate and will refund the extra

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Lisa11 Nobody here can check your account. We're customers like you. To get an erroneous charge refunded, you need to click on the chatbot and open a ticket to a CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.