cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create account

skapoor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Please help, I'm without service due to some issue with my credit card company, when I tried to log in to self service it is associated to my wife's account so I changed the email to her and then tried to create a new account with my email but it says the account exists and I tried to log in by the account is now locked. I don't know what to do now?

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@skapoor wrote:

Thanks for your response, I was able to change the email to my wife's with a link from SIMon.  However, it won't let me create a new account with my original email, it says it's already assigned 😞  Need mod help I think.

I thought that link was removed. Hmph. Yes, it only changes the login email address. Not the internal account email address.

Doesn't everybody have multiple email services? 🙂 Or if you're with gmail then you can use their instant-alias method. The alias is accepted as a new unique address but the emails go to the primary inbox.

You can also buy vouchers online or in stores to activate. It just costs the initial $2 autopay reward.

skapoor

Thanks, I've created a ticket and sent a PM.  I'm going in circles with every other option.

skapoor

Thanks for your response, I was able to change the email to my wife's with a link from SIMon.  However, it won't let me create a new account with my original email, it says it's already assigned 😞  Need mod help I think.

skapoor

Thanks, original problem was that the registered credit card expired so I can't pay this way unfortunately.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@skapoor wrote:

Hello,

Please help, I'm without service due to some issue with my credit card company, when I tried to log in to self service it is associated to my wife's account so I changed the email to her and then tried to create a new account with my email but it says the account exists and I tried to log in by the account is now locked. I don't know what to do now?

@skapoor hi if password reset doesn't work 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@skapoor 

You can't change the email address yourself to access self service account.  Each account needs its own separate different email address.  Did you create a self service account when you first signed up?

You will likely need to contact moderator to gain access to your self service account.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You could try dealing 611 from your phone and see whether you can activate that way.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try calling 611 to make a payment either using a credit card or use a voucher.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@skapoor , you have to use the email address that was submitted during activation for the login.  You can only change the account email address by asking the moderator team to do so.  Check for welcome email to see which email address was used during activation.  Try doing a password reset if you have forgotten the password.  

Need Help? Let's chat.