cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan

memo1995
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, i am an old customer but i still see my bill is expensive related to my friends bill with other companies. I see there is plan 28$ with 2.5 gb but i dont see an option to choose it as an old customer. Are you giving new customers better chances more than someone with you for more than 7 years ,

please if someone can help or help me how i can contact an agent directly

thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@memo1995 wrote:

Please guys try to answer the question. Dont give general answer which is not related to the question. Thank you

We're all just trying to help.

Choose the $35 plan. It will give you the $5 off afterwards. If you change to it, it will show you this $5. You can always remove the future change plan. If you like your money then change it for your next renewal.

You'll need at least a Quebec area code and perhaps an address but not sure about the second one.

Dunkman gave a good heads up for you being a long time customer. You can't go back to a plan that is no longer offered.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@memo1995 wrote:

Please guys try to answer the question. Dont give general answer which is not related to the question. Thank you

@memo1995 if these "general" answers don't answer your question than contact a moderator by clicking on the chat bubble bottom right corner 

@memo1995 wrote:

@memo1995 

Just to clarify, when you try to change plans yourself in the self service account, you don't see the 2.5 GB option available.  Is that correct?  I believe some existing customers in the past in Quebec region were not able to pick up this "newer" plan.  Only new customers.  Not sure if that glitch was fixed recently.

If that is the case, then you will need to contact moderator to help change plans

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@memo1995 

If you are on one of the grandfathered plans, your data speed is likely full LTE speed.  The new plans are 3G speeds.  As long as you are aware.  For most day to day data uses, it should be not a big deal, but for some customers, it is an important feature to have full LTE speed.  If you change plans, you can't get your old plan back.  

memo1995

@memo1995 wrote:

I am in quebec. When i choose the paln it does not shows that 

Go into your SELF SERVE account in your overview tab and go to the button "Change Plan".

Here you will have the choice to:

1-change plan now

2-change at next renewal date (recommended so you do not lose out on what you already paid in the current cycle)

It will look something like this...but listing only what is available for your (your province).

esjliv_0-1607279029873.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@memo1995 : Plans don't just change for you. You need to change to one that you prefer.

memo1995

I am in quebec. When i choose the paln it does not shows that 

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@memo1995 wrote:

Hello, i am an old customer but i still see my bill is expensive related to my friends bill with other companies. I see there is plan 28$ with 2.5 gb but i dont see an option to choose it as an old customer. Are you giving new customers better chances more than someone with you for more than 7 years ,

please if someone can help or help me how i can contact an agent directly

thank you

@memo1995  hi that plan is for quebec customers if you are, go in to your self serve to change 

Need Help? Let's chat.