cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent in our Community

Subotai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was offered a promo via text message and responded with Yes but there was a typo in the load upload speed so the promo was sent again and I forgot to say yes. 

Is there any way I could get that promo still?

7 REPLIES 7

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You do not need to respond to the clarification text. You already accepted the first offer, so you're good. It was just a typo they were clarifying.

When was/is your renewal? I think these text offers get put in after a period of time. They don't seem to just bang in to the account upon saying yes. Keep your proof of reply and the date you did that in case it doesn't show up.

Subotai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you, in response to everyone else to, the plan isn't on my my subscriptions page. I was told by the chat to come here and ask a customer service agent for help as the ticket paged kept 404ing on me 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and go to Subscriptions & add-ons and you might see that the plan is scheduled for your next renewal. When is/was the renewal after you first replied with the yes?
Interesting question though.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Subotai 

as long as you replied with a Yes to origianl message...you're good to go at next renewal.

added...in part, here's the original SMS;

"Reply YES to get this limited time offer added to your account and will take effect on your next renewal date."

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Subotai  reach out to CSAGent directly via private message.  You can use this link,

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CS Agent doesn't monitor this forum.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Subotai 

i don't think you have to say Yes again with the new text.  

But don't want you to miss the good offer, you can login to your My Account and check Change Subscription page, if a plan is scheduled, it should show there

if no pending change, please submit a prpoer ticket with CS agent using messaging and ask them to confirm 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.