cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday subscription change on next renewal, but no longer available?

MonicaYen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello @CS_Agent 

Last week, I changed my subscription to the Black Friday deal "5G 20GB for $34", to take effect on my next renewal Dec 7.  I can no longer see it in my account. Just wondering if it has been removed so that it is not available anymore?

Thanks,

Kevin

4 REPLIES 4

MonicaYen

@will13am wrote:

@MonicaYen , when you say you no longer see the $34/20GB plan anymore, where are you looking.  If you navigate to the payments tab, you will see information about the next renewal which should show the $34/20GB plan.  If you go to the subscriptions and add-on tab and try to navigate a plan change, you won't see the $34/20GB as a plan option because you are already scheduled to change to that plan.  If you cancel the future plan change you will be able to see the plan being available for selection again.  

@will13am That's it! I neglected to check the payment tab, and just went to change subscription. As you described, the $34/20GB/5G plan is showing there for my next renewal.

Thanks for clearing this up!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MonicaYen , when you say you no longer see the $34/20GB plan anymore, where are you looking.  If you navigate to the payments tab, you will see information about the next renewal which should show the $34/20GB plan.  If you go to the subscriptions and add-on tab and try to navigate a plan change, you won't see the $34/20GB as a plan option because you are already scheduled to change to that plan.  If you cancel the future plan change you will be able to see the plan being available for selection again.  

MonicaYen

@mojorising wrote:

It's still available. Try selecting it again. By the way, there is a new $34 30GB at 4G speeds.

Thanks mojorising, I don't see $34 20GB at 5G speeds anymore, but do see $34 30GB at 4G speeds. Perhaps we see different plans based on our location? I'm in BC.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's still available. Try selecting it again. By the way, there is a new $34 30GB at 4G speeds plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.