cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus 2GB for 12 Months Not Showing Up

charlescao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I signed up and started using PM in March 2022 with a promotion of 2 GB of bonus data for 12 months at the time. This month is the first time I reached my regular data limit and I am not seeing the 2 GB bonus data on my account. Can a mod help me look into it?

24 REPLIES 24

minkim

Try to press "updates a sec ago" under your current plan. 

minkim

I submit a ticket throught chatbot and the cs agent answers right away and put the bonus data and calls on my account manually. I am so happy about it.

@charlescao @We are happy to help @charlescao @merry Christmas 🙂

charlescao

Got the Christmas bonus manually added

HI @charlescao   2 more days.

but if yo opened ticket with PM CS agent for the 2GB bonus  + 500 LD for Christmas bonus, they usually can add it back quickly.  Let us know how it goes

charlescao

January 1!

@charlescao wrote:

Used incognito mode and found the Catalogue that had 1 GB holiday bonus for free

HI @charlescao   happy that it helped

But this 1Gb might not show up on My Account immediately

Continue to use Incognito mode to check My Account and see how long it takes for it to appear on My Account.  Once you see it, you can use the data

So, how many more days before your next renewal?

@charlescao @Don’t forget to submit a ticket for your 2 free GB and free international minutes 

charlescao

Used incognito mode and found the Catalogue that had 1 GB holiday bonus for free

charlescao

Signed in from incognito and saw the Catalogue. Had to click Show More to find the holiday 1 GB bonus. Oh well at least it is something

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@charlescao 

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Then refresh the overview page using the little circular refresh button.

You should then see the most recent information on your account.

If you don't, you should probably reach out to a Customer Support Agent for help, by using the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

The link is at the bottom of this page.

@charlescao wrote:

Will try to text YES2 to 4911

I dont see anything under Rewards page

HI @charlescao   You are on Public Points?  you should at least see something there.  Is that just a blank page? Maybe cache problem?  Clear cache and restart browser and check again

@charlescao   can you confirm you are on the new rewards system , Public Points?  But if you start in  March, you should be on Public Points.  Login to My Rewards again using Incognito mode and see if you see the catalogue page

charlescao

Will try to text YES2 to 4911

I dont see anything under Rewards page

charlescao

I dont even see the Catalogue under the Rewards page. Will try to text YES2 to 4911 to see if I can get the Christmas bonus 2 GB

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

@charlescao   For the extra 1GB data, on your My Rewards catalogues, there should be an item say "Free Holiday 1GB Data! -  0 pts".  that is the one you can claim

@charlescao   

for the 1GB from My Rewards, just login to My Rewards and check the Rewards catalogus, there is a 1GB for 0 Pts, claim that  .  But it might take 2 to 3 days for it to apply onto your account

For the other Christmas 2GB,  first try to send YES2 to shorcode 4911

if you got back a reply saying they will add it, good

if not, then just open ticket with PM Support and they will add it back for you. 

Please  open a ticket via Chatbot for PM Support :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@charlescao @First try texting YES2 4911 if you don’t get a response saying it’s added follow my link in first post to have agent manually apply it 

charlescao

I also wanted to say that I didn't receive a text for the Christmas 2 GB bonus. and where is the My Rewards section? I only see add-ons

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@charlescao @You can try to refresh page if you able to login in by the add on spinner looks like 

Handy1_0-1672440867199.jpeg

Refresh page               Yellow                    ^^^

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @charlescao other than the 2GB bonus from activation, you should have 2GB from Christmas bonus as well as 1 extra GB by going to My Rewards to claim them.  Did you get the 2GB bonus from PM for Christmas? did you claim your 1GB from My Rewards?  

those could be handy in your situation now

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@charlescao  Login to My Account and check if you see any 2GB  bonus under My Promotions section.

Also, any chance you have used up the 2GB as well as your regular monthly data?  If you like you can download the full Usage history in XLS and sum up the today mobile data used from the start date of your current PM cycle

Of course, you can open ticket with PM support and have them confirm as well

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@charlescao  Try again incognito mode there’s been cache issues or even try a different device it should be there if you need further assistance contact a agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.