cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM changed my plan without NOTICE. So unprofessional

Eliete
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Amazing what's happening with this company I still have NO solutions for my issue. I was without data ( because according to PC i had used 100% of it ) from AUG 30th to Sept 11 and yet when I ck my usage data history its showing used data between that period (e.i SEP 46gb used ) ? does it make any sense ? th 1gb data was plenty for my they offered 2 gb bonus but I am guessing they removed that as well ? 

I am so confused ...this is so unfair been with PM since 2019- and if they want to get rid of the smallest plan they offered back then please say so and customers can upgrade to larger more $$ plan .But removing it without notice and ignoring our request for explanation is SO down mean and UNPROFESSIONAL ! cmom! 

8 REPLIES 8

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

The $25 plan came with 1GB of data per 30 day cycle. It's possible you got some 2GB data bonus(es) at Christmas time, but those were 1 time use, not recurring. If you used them, they're gone.

Eliete

I did not try to ADD more data to original, I just went without data  untill next period (Sep 11)

Eliete

I use Iphone  current period 32.8KB- roaming ZERO KB   

Thank you. If you go through the history,  it will show when you used the data. I believe it can show daily to get the breakdown. 

I only use the web myself,  but I  hear that the app does a great good breaking it down also.

Good luck.

hi @Eliete but did you try to add up the data on the data usage page from Sept 11?? how much total?

and you ja e Android ? if you have, the phone can tell  you how much data you used since sept 11

Eliete

(correction)  2gb not 5gb 

Eliete

I have contacted them of course, and they keep saying my plan is same ! (which is not obviously) . my original plan (2019) was $25 and yes, I was given a 5gb bonus back in 2020 maybe ? no later ... I never ever used all my available data before. I just dont have use for a larger plan. 

Sep. 11 start date of new cycle 8 days later I get a text message from PM saying I have used 95% of my data ?! .

Fyi - I am just waiting to hear from then again as I sent sec tic last night. Thought I post this here, its all.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Eliete , I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty.  It's not clear however what you are referring to. 

In March PM gave everyone some bonus data that had a 150 expiry date. If that's what your talking about, that has expired for everyone. 

Which plan are you currently on? Do you not have your old plan anymore? All plans remains the same, however, in May they changed the program from automatic discounts. Now you have to pay each month in full and they give you back 5%.

So far example if you have the $15 plan and was paying $8 or so, you now have to pay the $15+ which is around $16.95.

If you were already communicating with someone from PM and you are not satisfied with their response then you need to go back to them and let them know.

If you haven't been in contact then yet and you want them to know how you feel, then please use the orange bubble and type customer service and follow the instructions to create a ticket. 

Need Help? Let's chat.