cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anniversary

Kered31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What happened to my yearly anniversary discount?  Been here for many years.

My previous monthly renewal is now more than double.  What am I missing?

Was automatically applied.  Now saying I do not have enough to lower bill.

Also, points showing only a one time usage as opposed to enjoying discounts monthly?  OR are the referrals and anniversary discounts applied each month, but I must make that happen?

Also, one last question - why did I have to come up with a different nickname?  My original (Kered13) when trying to get on here kept saying "taken".

Confused - I do not recall getting any notice of the effects of change until I saw previous bill - just a text saying "glad you are joining points and here is a data bonus effective for only 180 days" - or something like that

Please direct.

Kered(13)31

8 REPLIES 8

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kered31 

I recently messaged an agent asking to change my nickname back to my original "funpig".  They said they could do it but then I would lose all of my bravos and messages posted using "funpig1".

Kered31

Thank you so much!

Could not find the usual "accept as solution" - however, your helpfulness is my solution.

Thinking I am understanding more of what is now going on and feeling good about it - with your help

I'll be back!!:)

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kered31 - You can contact a customer support agent (CS_Agent) here:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1717074927655.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Kered31

Thank you to all that replied to my previous post!

Don't mean to be a pest, but...

It has been mentioned to contact Customer Service - How does one do that?

I have so many questions regarding this new system.

Kered31

HI @funpig1  @Kered31 

you can ask agent to give you back your old names.  Just message them, and they can help

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kered31 

• I also had to use a new nickname when I logged in, using eversafe for the first time in 2023. Years of my previous posts dating back to 2019 are still under my old nickname.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Kered31 

you were wondering where the autopay/loyalty discount/friend rewards gone?   PM has ended that old system and moved everyone to the new Public Points!!

So, now you have to pay full price first and PM will give you back points after.  Instead of loyalty rewards monthly, you get 10 points per year on your anniversary date with Public Mobile.  Instead of $2 autopay discount, you get 5% of your plan in points.  

And the points are useful to reduce the bill. After you got 15+ points, you will go to rewards site to redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kered31 

you missed the announcement back in Match about the rewards system change 

PM retired the old reward system this month (May) and everyone migrated on the new Public Points system. 
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

With this new system, you pay the full amount first (with the Available Funds on your My Account or via your credit/debit card on the system), and hence you see a higher charge now. 
Then PM will give you the points to your point account after renewal within 48 hours.  Once you collected 15 points, you can redeem $15 bill payment yourself to bring the next payment down.  Or you can also use points to buy add-ons with a discounted price

For how to earn points with Public Points,

• you will get the same friend referral, 1 point (= $1) for every referral every month.
  • Instead of $2 autopay, you earn 5% point of your spending in points (plan renewal or add-on purchrases). 
  • Instead of loyalty rewards, you will earn 10 points on your Anniversary date every year 
  • You will still earn Give-Back rewards by participating in the Community. Everyone has a chance to earn  1/2/5/10/15/20 points depends on the overall participation of the month 

I have to admit Public Points rewards is not as good as the Legacy rewards system, but you are still saving money, just in a slower pace 

Here is more information about the rewards system migration:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.