cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address on Receipt

pmayub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Address on receipt problem. My payment receipt doesn't mention the name of the city (Toronto) in my address

6 REPLIES 6

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I assume this is for income tax purposes? Or just your employer wanting confirmation? If so, I found this from a very old thread. Not sure if it's still the correct way so you may need to reach out first and confirm this is still current procedure. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Invoice-Request/m-p/174071#M147636

Meow
Mayor / Maire

This will be important Only if you have to provide receipt for any kind of reimbursement (company, etc.).

Your address/city does not matter to PM nor you pay sales taxes based on your address.

pmayub

Update/change your address in my account under the profile tab. Tap the pen/pencil next to your name and update/change your address.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pmayub 

PM is prepaid and does not really do address or account verification, so address should not matter.  But if you like you can try to message support and see if they they can regenerate one for you

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

pmayub

thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pmayub  Your address is not really important . But you can change it in your my account under profile tab . Tap the pencil next to your name and change it there if you like 

Need Help? Let's chat.