cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card sent to a wrong address

Ideh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

As a new customer, while registering to get the sim card, I put a wrong unit number by mistake, so the sim card sent to the wrong address. I wonder how can I order a new one since I didn't get my Public Mobile sim card.

Thanks,

Ideh

4 REPLIES 4

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you don't want to ask the people that it was sent to just order one from Amazon it will come much faster then getting one sent from PM. $5 From Amazon

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Go to that 'unit' and ask for your SIM.

Asking agent for replacement will be suspicious as then everybody can do the same and get multiple cards for free.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ideh 

You can buy a new one from Telus or Koodo store.  Yes, you can buy PM sim card there

or you can ask if PM can send you one to your correct address.  Ask PM by putting in ticket.  Click the orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Start with question Submit ticket, and then select Contact Us and you will see the ticket open window

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Ideh 

don't order a new one yet, ask support agent and check if they can resend you another one or ask if you can pickup one from stores

message support agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.