cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promo deal

Michelle_su08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i got a great deal to Get  6GB of data at 4G speeds of up to 100mbps for only $22/month. i forgot to reply to the message, can i please still have the offer to add on for the next renewal date?

5 REPLIES 5

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

The one thing that everyone here should be telling you is that we are ALL customers like you. Nobody here works for Public Mobile. The support link has already been provided. I am 100% confident that they will not offer it to you as they do not have the ability to do so. They only can place you on plans that are currently available. If that 6GB offer was due last week, it's no longer on their system for them to choose.  

Only advice I can offer is to watch for another offer in the future and make the change to the plan for renewal. And if you have buyers remorse and change your mind, you can cancel the change a few days before it's to change over.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Michelle_su08  More than  likely they will decline, but they seem to be offering these once a month. So in a few days I expect there to be another set of offers. Keep watching

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you did not accept plan at the time of offer you cannot have it anymore. Limited time offer...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Michelle_su08 

I think the promo ends last week or the week before.   You can check with support agent and hope for the best

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

if you miss the deadline, likely not, but still ask PM

Click the orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Start with question Submit ticket, and then select Contact Us and you...

Need Help? Let's chat.