cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion not honored/installed

Sskf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got texted a promo for 40gb for $29 a month reply Yes. I did and my plan hasn't changed

5 REPLIES 5

@Hdubya

PM is on a 30 days cycle not monthly cycle so it shorten by a day changes about every 2 months.

Hdubya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the same promotion by text reply and it kicked in on the 15th of the month. 

@Sskf , are you viewing your account using the app or browser?  It could be a data cache problem.  Delete app data or browser cache as applicable.  If your plan change did not change as requested, take a screen cap of the offer and your acceptance and initiate a support ticket using the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sskf 

It will start on your renewal date so you won’t double billed (the old plan and the new plan)

Then you will be more upset if double billed.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

when the promo end date?  i read something that they schedule the plan change after the promo end, some will have to wait longer to see the new plan kicks in

but you can ask PM, better to send a screenshot of your text showing you got the text and you replied

just open ticket, click the Orange chatbot icon on lower right, type the question Submit ticket and click Contact Us, it will get you to the window to open ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.