cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 Promo Credit

Larry_Orr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not receive my $10 credit for being referred by an existing Public customer. The promo code I was given was xxxxxx. It did not work when I entered it. I was referred by xxxxxx.

4 REPLIES 4

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will eventually get the $10 - be patient it may take up to 3 weeks . 

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Larry_Orr 

Double check the referral code to see if there a mixup with S/5, I/1 or O/0.

If the code doesn’t have any of these alpha/numeric numbers then it will take about 72 hours for the $10 credit to be added into your account to apply on your next month bill.

I would say that it's unlikely the code was entered incorrectly.  If someone were to mistakenly enter an O instead of a 0, that would likely make the referral code invalid. When that happens, the activation system will return an error messgae.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Larry_Orr 

Double check the referral code to see if there a mixup with S/5, I/1 or O/0.

If the code doesn’t have any of these alpha/numeric numbers then it will take about 72 hours for the $10 credit to be added into your account to apply on your next month bill.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @Larry_Orr, this is a public forum so you'll want to remove personal info like names etc by clicking on the very small circle with a v in the top right corner of your post.

It might take up to 72 hours for it to show up in your account. In case it has been more than 72hrs, is it possible that the O (letter) is not supposed to be a 0 (number)?
You will need to open a ticket through the Chatbot and as the CS agent if your code was not applied:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
(and then type: Customer Support Agent)

Or, if you are having trouble with the Chatbot try sending a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
(note: you will need to be logged into your Community account for this link to work)

Need Help? Let's chat.