cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New esim text one way/wrong number

LuLuSar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just setup new service using esim. I selected number. I have tested some numbers from new account. The sending is working sporadically. Receiving is not working at all. 

The real weird situation is when I sent a successful text to a recipient number and they replied it never came through. The recipient received a message saying you have wrong number. This is an iPhone texting to Android. Public mobile service for both. 

iPhone to iPhone is working but I believe it would imessage via internet. 

1 REPLY 1

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @LuLuSar 

Have you tried to reboot the phone? What about resetting your network settings? Just wondering, if you ported in from another provider, does that SIM card still work? I'm just looking at different reasons why this may be happening as I've never heard this before. Also, what phone do you have? iPhone what?

You MAY need to reach out to a CS Agent to get their support to look at why this is happening.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1719691991229.png

Need Help? Let's chat.