cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is on hold

faithjein
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter lost her phone last month and I am just trying to reactivate it I also wasn’t able to pay for service last month didn’t see a point since we didn’t have a phone on the account so now I have enough money to pay for the plan from today December 18, 2021 till January 18, 2022 but it won’t let me 

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@faithjein 

Make sure you...

1. Resume service via lost/stolen.
  2. Choose other amount when adding payment.
  3. Pay the full plan amount + $1.

The plan should automatically reactivate once payment is processed. Double check the transaction history for the top up payment, the 30 day plan amount ($10) and the minutes ($5) or data amount ($15+) to ensure the plan has been paid for. If the payment made appears in your available funds you may have to suspend the service again via lost/stolen. If so suspend, log out/in, resume service and the plan will reactivate. It may take a couple of hours for your overview page to properly update but your data and/or minute counters will have reset.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@faithjein   do you see a button "Reactivate current plan"?  If so, click on it.  It might back you to the payment page., do one of the 2 here:

1. if you already have loaded enough fund, ie, you see the plan amount as Available Fund on My Account, try to load $1 extra 

2. if you don't have any fund loaded yet, load the plan amount +$1 extra 

once payment gone through, logoff from My Account and reboot the phone and see if it works

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@faithjein wrote:

My daughter lost her phone last month and I am just trying to reactivate it I also wasn’t able to pay for service last month didn’t see a point since we didn’t have a phone on the account so now I have enough money to pay for the plan from today December 18, 2021 till January 18, 2022 but it won’t let me 

@faithjein  trying topping up the account with $1 by choosing the OTHER AMOUNT when making a payment. This may trigger the account to activate, or at least provide the option for you to select to resume/activate the account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@faithjein 

Lost or Stolen Phone (publicmobile.ca)

Reactivate a suspended plan (publicmobile.ca)

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Are you unable to make a manual payment ? You could either purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com or ding.com to make a payment but there is a service charge.

Simply follow the same steps below to resume your service.

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume Service

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@faithjein wrote:

@faithjein 

Did you report your phone lost in your self service account?  If so, then you can report your phone found and then pay for your account, it should reactivate.  

Need Help? Let's chat.