cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About My SiM

Sadiya12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My sim is not working even when I paid the payment. 

16 REPLIES 16

@Sadiya12 

Check to see if there is an outage in your area.

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

@Sadiya12 wrote:

how my data will work when my SiM is not working. 

@Sadiya12   you meant the data work but not voice?

try to change your Preferred network to 3G Only and see if it works

@Sadiya12 wrote:

*611 my payment they are saying $30 but it’s not working idk why. That’s what I am trying to know 

What exact message it said?  What is that $30? 

Instead of using *611, try to login to My Account using Incognito mode, and check the Account status and see how much there in Available Fund.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sadiya12  I’m also curious have you just gotten a new to you phone by any chance ? And put SIM card in and it’s not working ? If so is it a second hand device maybe check 

Check

Check the Status of Your Device in Canada | https:/

@Sadiya12  Does your account when you call 611 or log into self serve say active or suspended ? If suspended you need to make manual payment and reactivate … if active then are you on the $15 plan and out of minutes and data … if not then have support look into this for you 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

@Sadiya12 

did it say your acct is Active or something else, when you dialed 611 ?

Sadiya12

I am in a 25 plan in every month. It’s not about how many minutes that I have, actually the first day I paid my payment it didn’t work and if I ask *611 my payment they are saying $30 but it’s not working idk why. That’s what I am trying to know 

Sadiya12

how my data will work when my SiM is not working. 

@Sadiya12 wrote:

I already did that and it’s saying there’s a money In my account but when I call someone it’s not working also no one can call me. 

Hi @Sadiya12   Your phone shows connected to PM?

does Data work? 

and inbound calls work?

Sadiya12

No, it’s been a 3 years that I have been using a public mobile.  

@Sadiya12 wrote:

I already did that and it’s saying there’s a money In my account but when I call someone it’s not working also no one can call me. 

@Sadiya12 can you receive incoming calls?

you said account has money, if the money stays in Available fund, then it was not used towards payment

And was your account suspended and you tried to resume the service?

or are you on $15 plan and has limited minute, you used up and try to get more minutes?  If you are on $15 plan and you used up the minutes, you need to either buy minute add-on or ask Support to help renew account early.  You cannot just load money and assume account to renew early 

Sadiya12

I already did that but idk what’s wrong with it. It’s not working 

Sadiya12

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sadiya12   how you made the payment  if you use *611, it could take a bit longer.  Reboot your phone once

If you can login to My Account, login My Account again using Incognito mode and check if the account status is Active and if Payment history confirm you paid and PM took the money

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Sadiya12   Reboot the phone  and it should work 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sadiya12 

dial 611 with your cell, to find status of your account. Let us know what it is.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sadiya12  To start maybe reboot the phone , did you just activate with Public mobile ?

Need Help? Let's chat.