cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 GB bonus data

Darlene_P
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched over to public mobile yesterday. I selected the $40 plan with 15 gigs and a bonus 12 gigs for one year. I know it's only been 24 hours but shouldn't the bonus data be on the account when it's created? 

8 REPLIES 8

nathaniel

If that's true, they are being very misleading in the advertising.

The 12GB promo is specifically mentioned on the $40 15GB plan. The 15GB plan obviously doesn't include the 12GB because the promo is mentioned on the $50 8GB plan as well.

nathaniel_0-1669183937108.png

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I have definitely seen that a few times but not always as there have definitely been some stackable options.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@JL9  I hear what you're saying but Public loves to include the almighty phrase " not stackable with other promotions"  in every one of their promotions.  Haven't you noticed?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

12 GB would be nice for 27GB the first year, but do you really need that? 15GB should do the trick and then some, because it is such a good deal, I believe why that plan doesn't qualify for the extra 12GB 12 month bonus.

Darlene_P

ohhhhhh I see what you mean now. I have 15 gigs... I need to read things carefully lol thanks

dejavu89
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

$40 for 15GB was a completely different offer that can not be coupled with the 12 GB bonus. Did it accept your promo code when you entered it at the time of registration?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Darlene_P 

Sorry but you get one or the other promotions, not both.  The promotions aren't stackable!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Darlene_P the $40 for 15GB does not qualify for the extra 12GB bonus 

Need Help? Let's chat.