cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

π•Žπ•™π•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•Ÿπ•  π•”π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕔π•₯ β„‚π•Š π•₯𝕒𝕓?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Too many customers don’t realize that the community is not customer service. We need a link or tab for them to easily reach help. 

7 REPLIES 7

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Even if there was a tab for 'official' support everybody would still ask questions here without even trying to search through help database First!

And even if there was a support tab - EVERYBODY would send 'help' requests there and what do you think how MANY staff PM would have to have and how much time they would spend answering trivial questions again and again and again???

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 

The reason is simple.

Public mobile’s model of service is:

• Community, first
  • Customer Support Agents, second

They fully realize the community of users are capable enough to answer, 80+ percent of all inquiries, so they do not want to barrage Customer Support Agents with tickets that are easily self managed with our guidance.

DDM69

@Handy1  I already spend too much time on here.  I'd like to help answer some questions where I can, not direct traffic lol. 

@DDM69  Your not wrong , but then wouldn’t you get bored of not telling folk β€œ we are just customers like you β€œ

DDM69

@Handy1  I believe people want things to be easy.  Most come here looking for help.  First, it's not clear to some that the community is all customers (even though it says exactly that at the top of the page).  Second, a tab would be super easy for them to contact support and avoid some of the regular frustrations I see daily here in the community.  I can't imagine this would be difficult to implement.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69  In the app it’s on the bottom of the page … otherwise you can message here directly 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

LOL even thou I know you know what to do sir 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DDM69 

People like to ask , and we like to earn rewards  πŸ™‚

Need Help? Let's chat.