Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous :I got old data only plans no talk/text and I was somehow able to send text back to reply and get the Christmas gift👍

@AE_Collector @softech 

I know, not a big deal.

That thread has become a monster hasn't it?

@AE_Collector wrote:

@HALIMACS 

Doesn't likely matter as this will be merged into the 160 page topic and any solutions awarded will disappear.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector   sad  😞

@HALIMACS 

Doesn't likely matter as this will be merged into the 160 page topic and any solutions awarded will disappear.

AE_Collector

@darlicious wrote:

@Chipchoi 

Read all of the above posts for your answer.

@darlicious 

By then it will be getting very close to December 31 so there won’t be much time left to contact the CSA’s!.

AE_Collector

Nice snag, @Triguy 

😉

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

First you ll use your plan minutes and data, once they have been used up in 30 days then you ll start using these minutes and data (bonus) 

Lets say you are on $25 plan with unlimited calling and 1GB data.

then your international minutes will be used calling the included countries other than Canada.

For data you ll use 1GB of plan data first then you dig in your bonus data. Lets say you used 1.5GB total in one month then next month you ll have 1GB of plan data and 1.5 GB of bonus data available to you.

They are a one time bonus but remain in your account and will rollover to the next month until they have been used up.

@danlee 

The one time means they're not added every cycle.

These add-on bonuses will stay on your account until they are fully consumed.

Enjoy!!!

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I received the 500min and 2GB in my account but I noticed it stated "500 min one time int'l LD bonus & 2 GB one time data bonus", does that means you can only use for this month and will expired?  Is there an expiry date for the above unlike previous bonus?

sunflowergarden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Chipchoi If you do not receive a reply or don't get a response back. Wait until after the 15th and then contact customer support. Public Mobile has stated that everyone should receive the text by then.

Use the chat button in the bottom right corner to contact customer support.

Hopefully replying "yes" to 4911 will sort it out for you.

Bottomshelf

@Chipchoi :Please see the previous posts.  Send "YES" to 4911

@Chipchoi 

Read all of the above posts for your answer.

Chipchoi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't received this text !

I am waiting to get this text to say YES!

Please don't forget to send me

@Bottomshelf wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk:  Thanks!  As per your instructions, I sent a "YES" text to 4911 (on my spouse's phone) and received a response almost instantaneously.  I just checked the spouse's account and the bonus was added to her account.
Take care and stay safe!

😏 There you go! 

Bottomshelf

This worked for my spouse's phone:
Sending a "YES" text to 4911.  Received a text response almost immediately saying bonus was added to her account.  I checked the account and the bonus was added.

Bottomshelf

@CountyDownIeUk:  Thanks!  As per your instructions, I sent a "YES" text to 4911 (on my spouse's phone) and received a response almost instantaneously.  I just checked the spouse's account and the bonus was added to her account.
Take care and stay safe!

Text the word YES to 4911

@Bottomshelf 

And keep fingers🤞 crossed. Should receive an immediate response. 

Let it us know what the reply is. 

Bottomshelf

Hi,
My spouse may have not received her the "More is Merrier" text.  She has either not received a text or may have accidentally deleted her text message.  Is there a way she can still get her bonus?
Thanks.

@6065 

Just reply YES by typing it out.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@6065 wrote:

the miuntes.reply link is not working/exist

@6065  - what is this you mean?

the miuntes.reply link is not working/exist

@LitlLdy 

The original international long distance add on (previous to the newly updated ones from a year ago) also allowed you to call across Canada and to the US in addition to the list of international destinations. The new international calling add on that you purchase for $15 does not allow this any longer. The holiday gift add ons are coded to allow calling within Canada and the US and they also allow calling to the additional countries listed under the new international add on's calling destinations.

@AE_Collector wrote:

@barndoor wrote:

Just curious ...why dose the title of the thread keep bouncing around ?    It's no wonder i seem to have lost track of threads before if the titles can get changed half way through . 

The title was modified on the fly when it was updated. The actual post that you click the reply button in deferments what your title will be. Thus it bounces around from one to another.

AE_Collector

NO... there are actually MULTIPLE threads that have been started on this topic (at least 4 that I can count). THAT is why there are so many disjointed conversations. But it looks like someone has been active to keep these all merged. BUT the titles are still preserved, so it is a mixed bag when you get a notification of a new post in this thread.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@raycity wrote:

My wife, who also has a PM account, inadvertently deleted her message about the free data and international calling minutes. Can she still claim the gifts? if yes, how??

@raycity 

You can also contact CS directly for manual adjustment to your account:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

@raycity wrote:

My wife, who also has a PM account, inadvertently deleted her message about the free data and international calling minutes. Can she still claim the gifts? if yes, how??

@raycity   Yes, she can still go ahead and send another YES text to 4911..

@raycity 

Text YES to 4911

@AE_Collector wrote:

@dabr 

Yes that too.

But the (updated) was added to the very first post so it appears on a large number of the posts but not on others.

AE_Collector 

@AE_Collector     Yes you're correct that the heading got an "update", but any new post just shows the heading of whichever post anyone is responding to when they choose Reply, at least that's how I understand it...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@srle wrote:

Hi. I can't redeem free holiday gift 2gb and 500 minutes, because I can't reply to the text that was sent. It is my kid's watch (phone) and I am only able to recieved messages, not reply. Is there another way to redeem this promo?

Thanks

@srle    You'll need to submit a ticket to CSA via chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen and they will be able to manually add the gifts to your account.  If you have problems with the chatbot send a private message to CS_Agent via the envelope icon top right with your request.

raycity

Need Help? Let's chat.