cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Re: Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

Hi @popping - can you please message me with the question you asked & other steps you took so I can re-create the scenario and see what the issue is.
Thanks
David_J
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mimmo wrote:

@Alan_K  I still believe there should still be a link to the form, which does not need to be accessed from Simon. That can be linked to by members of Community. 

I find it repetitive to ask for help in community, then be told to ask Simon, so you can get a ticket number. 

I 100% agree. I think this should be support 101.

Mayor / Maire

well its been nice knowing you all go ask Simon!! @LovesToPM I just collected  24 beer bottles but I will have to drink them first lol  

@RossN wrote:

well its been nice knowing you all go ask Simon!! @LovesToPM I just collected  24 beer bottles but I will have to drink them first lol  

SIMon still tells people to needlessly check APN settings for phone calling issues and still does not understand that LTE cannot be used for phone calls here.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Replaced buy a robot!!Smiley SadSmiley FrustratedSmiley LOL

Now that it is so simple to open a ticket I have a feeling that the moderators will be a lot busier as most users won't bother to troubleshooting or finding a solution with the community out of simplicity.

@popping wrote:
If I sumbit a ticket that SIMon does not know the answer, SIMon gave me the following message instead of giving me a blank form and let me fill in the form

Whoops! Looks like we were too busy thinking about you. Go to homepage.

I came across the same problem:Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 8.15.04 PM.png

@mh1983 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@Alan_K  I still believe there should still be a link to the form, which does not need to be accessed from Simon. That can be linked to by members of Community. 

I find it repetitive to ask for help in community, then be told to ask Simon, so you can get a ticket number. 

I 100% agree. I think this should be support 101.

Pinned post maybe?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Our services are temporarily unavailable. Stay on this page and we will automatically re-direct you when things are back up.

And the endless loop of converation with simon was a poor distraction from my lack of service today.

Tags (1)