cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

@Alan_K "Based on the completeness of the information, Mods will prioritize issues coming from the smartform over regular private messages." >> truly daft.

A private message with "URGENT: no service for 2 days autopay failed" gets backburnered for detailed description of a missing $2 autopay credit.

Mind you I guess I can live with telling posters "Click this link to submit a ticket request https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/form/U2FsdGVkX182YRF2Z9b_8Tm2ojedLcEEOVvkZR7GDHGpz8htyIyk...".

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Oracle

@Luddite  the only problem with that link is it can I beleive only deal with service not working as it is based past questions to Simon. 

Oracle

We are getting there folks!

EDIT: I spoke too soon. A few days later, we are back to the same old wait times

Once again i had login issue with my account. This is a bit weird one on how and why it changes my account password. I would not like to reveal any details about this as non oracle uses should not be affected. Anyways, today i was able to create a ticket using the new smart form. It was pretty simple and reminds me of the old way people reached out for support. You have to pick an option depending on your issue. What i liked most about this is that it lets you authenticate before you submit, so indeed there will be no back an forth just to verify your account. It asked me for my email, ph number and PIN number. I am not sure if any more options were available other than PIN. When i hit submit button, i was prompt with a ticket number that i can print or view. The page also mentioned that a moderator will get back to me within 24 hours. I was surprised to see that as the wait time for the past couple of months was more than 48 hours. When i hit the view button, it took me to my Private Message sent folder and i saw an auto generated Private Message sent to Moderator_Team.

Annotation 2019-09-03 183715.png

One of the point Alan_K  mentioned in the OP is that "You’ll hear back faster!". This is very true! I got a reply with the new password within an hour of creating a ticket. Yes, this is in early stage and not may people might have logged a ticket, but so far it's a good start. At least, they will be bale to filter out tickets depending on the issue you chose (Password reset in my case). In such cases, you will indeed hear back faster than other cases with complicated issues. Let's hope this new ticketing system significantly improves the current wait times.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. A few days later, we are back to the same old wait times

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

@Luddite  the only problem with that link is it can I beleive only deal with service not working as it is based past questions to Simon. 

True. Wonder how the team will handle ticket requests when there is a subject - content mismatch?

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

But once you sign in using your community account, you can change it.

Untitled.png

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@NDesai  great  catch. I have not used form yet. Great to know we might have a way to contact mods without going through Simon. 

Oracle

@NDesai wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

But once you sign in using your community account, you can change it.

Untitled.png

Leveraging on the information you provided I figured out a workaround that allows me to pretty much fill in the fields without SIMon trying to sully the entry fields.  To maintain the integrity of the system, I won't discuss further here.  TBH, this system is a total disaster for someone like myself that manages too many accounts than I can count via a single community account.  Hopefully I can still continue to keep to the single community account.  If not, I certainly hope rev. 2.0 of the ticketing system will be restructured to allow me to do so.  

@popping wrote:
If I sumbit a ticket that SIMon does not know the answer, SIMon gave me the following message instead of giving me a blank form and let me fill in the form

Whoops! Looks like we were too busy thinking about you. Go to homepage.

Sorry @popping, I accidentally marked your post as the solution, instead of hitting reply.  I’ve reversed the solution accordingly.

Now, @Alan_K, I tried Simon today as my main plan failed renewal overnight Sept 2-3, with enough rewards and available balance to cover my plan.  AutoPay active with valid visa, date of expiry in the future.  The smart forms provided did not encompass my issues provided and reacted to by the SIMon tool.

I had to manually PM moderator_team, and am now awaiting a response.

Totally frustrating as the failed activations will everything setup to work normally is an ongoing issue known to Public Mobile for at least 3 years now.  I’m frustrated, and frankly disappointed.

The subscribers deserve better.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes it is annoying....maybe it could be on the top left of the screen rather than by the keyboard.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can Simon stop the main website pages from freezing? I have to wait over a minute every time I click/touch on anything.?.and yes I've cleared the browser cache etc etc.... Just not going into secret mode every time I want to access the site.