cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Top Contributors - May 2020

Congrats to those who received a reward, particularly first timers.  Keep up the good work.  

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Has anyone else noticed that over the past year the number of people earning rewards in each category has declined significantly?And it is NOT due to a decrease in participation.

I wonder if there has been a change in the formula as to who and how many people qualify, or is this because of a budget cut?

Also, we have lost 3 oracles from the peak of 8.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congatulations and thank you to all top performers.

It's good to see a change in the way that rewards are calculated. This was long overdue.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

computergeek541, you're saying that there has been a change in the way rewards are calculated. I don't even see a place where the way it is done is mentioned in the first place... Could you please explain ?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@maggamoka wrote:

computergeek541, you're saying that there has been a change in the way rewards are calculated. I don't even see a place where the way it is done is mentioned in the first place... Could you please explain ?

@maggamoka   Here is a link to all the ways rewards can be earned here, although this may not be updated to reflect whatever PM has changed for Community rewards to be earned...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great thanks. I got top25. Not sure how I got it but it's great....Thanks @Tiana_V 

Highlighted

This explains the different rewards, but not the way the community rewards are calculated. I don't see any explanation / calculation for those. The only thing it says is : "Based on your level of involvment with the community". Could you please develop further ?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@maggamoka wrote:

This explains the different rewards, but not the way the community rewards are calculated. I don't see any explanation / calculation for those. The only thing it says is : "Based on your level of involvment with the community". Could you please develop further ?

That is the exact information everyone else has friend. They do not divulge the exact equation. The best advice I can give you is if you want to be rewarded you need to spend time here on the forum helping out and guiding new customers through Public Mobile process etc. 

Hope you enjoy it here and glad to see you even asking some of those questions 🙂

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great work everyone, congratulations to all participants.

Highlighted

Thanks for answering. I will simply participate here to help and learn. If I have a few dollars extra on top of that, it will be a bonus. 😄 Have a nice weekend !