cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - May 2020

@Tiana_V thank you for continuing to listen to the community and all the accomplishments that have been made over the past month!

Thank you to all the Oracles @ShawnC13 @Luddite @NDesai @will13am @mimmo for your continued work and efforts it is truly shown each month! 

Thank you to everyone else for being so welcoming and allowing this to be a place of inclusion and growth not only for Public Mobiles service but for the growth of new members. It exciting to see some of the new members contributing each month.

Congrats @gblackma @computergeek541 for your contributions this month they have not gone unnoticed!

P.S. I didn't even realize this was posted for May contributions, I thought the new community member @maggamoka I responded to was commenting on an old thread....wow.  😁

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@maggamoka 

Public Mobile doesn't really want us to know the formula.  Anyone who has it isn't going to share.

I'll tell you that previously, the thing that mattered most was message post count. In my opinion, when it came to the past formula, the rest of the factors meant next to nothing.  Unfortunately, this sometimes led to some posting less than desirable responses, or even wrong answers to gain rewards. This change in calcaluation method is to reward quality instead of only quantity.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone.  Keep up the good work.  Enjoy your weekend. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations every one! good job!

Highlighted

@Tiana_V 

Another successful month helping members, congratulations everyone for your big or small contribution, they are all important and appreciated.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all of our community members regardless of your contribution level. Just the act of participation here makes are community richer and your experience with public mobile better. As @computergeek541 mentioned....in the past thee secret formula may have been largely based on post count. Other members base their contribution on their bravo totals. This announcement thread being a perfect example of being first past the post garnering a significant amount of bravos to their totals with the amount of bravos given to to following posts dropping off despite the efforts members may put into their posts that may have a heartfelt thank you or shared experiences or information provided to make them a quality post. Be first couple of posters following the announcement and a **good for you** will yield 25+ bravos!

Public mobile has been gathering feedback from the community at large in the last few months  about how the community forum should look, function and perform and how the community rewards should be distributed and awarded along with what adds real value to the community and its members experience. I'm excited to see what changes @Tiana_V  and her team with public mobile decide to implement after listening to the opinions and experiences shared by public mobiles customers and community members.

To adapt and change is to move with the times. The monumental changes society has seen so far in 2020 means the community itself and the way it adapts and evolves is vital to its success and public mobiles. Member new and old must go with the flow and do the same as we learn, grow, share and help others! Thank you all for volunteering the time you can afford to contribute.

Now for all the enquiring minds that just need to know but cant be bothered to do the work.....

Spoiler

Top 1% : gblackma, naepalm, computergeek541,

Top 5%: jb456, Triguy, RossN Joyluck, z10user4, geopublic, darlicious, gpixel4, hairbag

Top 10% : LovesToPM, Staliger, liketotalk, AE_Collector, kselmak ,BearFBI, Dunkman, brettster99, Dabr, popping, fdcamb519 and mpcdesign

Honourable mentions in the top 50% : CFpartDuex, Rockdaddy22, imm1304 its nice to see you participating in the community once again.....dont be strangers!

Spoiler
See below...

And for those of you missing the "macabre".....heres a taste of things to come....call it a raven wake or perhaps more aptly for a murder........a crow funeral. And yes it's a real thing! FYI!

*20200607_211703-ANIMATION.gif

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@computergeek541 wrote:

@maggamoka 

Public Mobile doesn't really want us to know the formula.  Anyone who has it isn't going to share.

I'll tell you that previously, the thing that mattered most was message post count. In my opinion, when it came to the past formula, the rest of the factors meant next to nothing.  Unfortunately, this sometimes led to some posting less than desirable responses, or even wrong answers to gain rewards.

Two rather contradictory paragraphs - the 1st one makes it sound like it's a secret that few were aware of, and the 2nd one makes it sound as though too many people were aware of it, and took advantage. Makes me wonder just how many folks have been suspected and accused of "gaming the forum", when they had ZERO idea that post count made any difference. 🤔

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious wrote:
Spoiler

Honourable mentions in the top 50% : CFpartDuex, Rockdaddy22, imm1304 its nice to see you participating in the community once again.....dont be strangers!

Seriously? The other two were fine to include, but me too.... no. 🙄

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CFPartDeux 

What would the community be without your whimsical sense of humour? You've put a smile on the face of many just as they needed it.....everyone adds their own unique value to the community.

Highlighted

Congrats to all!

I have been slipping and dropped a tier 😞 but at least I still got something lol