Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - July 2021

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 6 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 342 accepted solutions in July. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1628766798551.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1628766798554.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

108 REPLIES 108

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech wrote:

@Nezgar .. but don't you agree that "I am not a Customer Support Agent.." does not sound as cool as " I am not a moderator"  ?    🙂

Oh!! but   CSAgent   would make you walk taller wouldn't it ? 😀    It's not Bond  or Bourne  but should put a spring in your step . 

@barndoor 

Does this really need an explanation? A shout out involves giving recognition to the individuals being shouted out.... but none are being identified... so how is that a shout out? and therefore, does it truly count as a shout out?

what issue are you identifying regarding emoji's? to which ones are you referring?

barndoor

@pm-smayer97  ..I dunno  . ..the way the english language  is abused if you can just get the general gist of a meaning it seems you need to be thankful . LOL  ...he has singled them out  as a group ...just not by name .  What would keep  @darlicious from getting bored  if she didn't do that ? 

using the offered emojis ...they just seem small  as opposed to other boards I have been on .

@Nezgar wrote:

@Luddite regarding your signature...

">>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur."

Even the moderators aren't moderators anymore. 😉

@Nezgar  Thanks for the heads up.

quotes-about-change-6-1092x1536.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone

thank you so much public mobile for a Beautiful Service
with amazing Team Customer Support Agent,

i hope everyone happy with Beautiful Service

Good Luck everyone and enjoyed

@barndoor wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

To @Andu_S   have you ever looked up the meaning and purpose of a 'shout out'?

Just curious @pm-smayer97  ... what aspect of his  use of shout out are you questioning ? 

He was offering congratulations to a select group of people on social media. isn't that  as per the slang definition ? 🤔

really ...is there not a way  to increase the size of the emoji's to a reasonable size so one  doesn't have to go to the magnifying glass everytime to see what they are ? 

@barndoor  Increase text size (T| in the list above the post) before entering emoji; 😎

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

rbaluchy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good job to all those who got a little extra this month! Keep up the good work.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations Everybody! 

Keep on at it! I've got some catching up to do....laters amigos!

@barndoor 

This is what the top contributors announcement used to look like......

Screenshot_20210813-151242.pngScreenshot_20210813-151251~2.pngScreenshot_20210813-151305~2.pngScreenshot_20210813-151319~2.png

barndoor

@darlicious 

Oh my ...can you black out a bit of that ....  @pm-smayer97  is gunna freak to  see that ,shout out has been  used that way for that long !   🤣

edited to ad :Cost cutting ?? no more pretty graphics ? 

So  what is the core workforce here  about 110- 120  ..doesn't look like it has changed that much . 

Need Help? Let's chat.