cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors - July 2021

Wonder if Simon costs more to operate the Community's $300 - $400 per month?

Anyway, all of us do help many customers every month; especially those 25-35 members regularly at 10% or better.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Get your shot. They're free. They work. They're plentiful. Don't hesitate. Go with the experts, not some rando you read about on the internet or that your sisters' husbands' fathers' brothers' son re-posted through FB ...or something.

Congrats to all reward recipients.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

Get your shot. They're free. They work. They're plentiful. Don't hesitate. Go with the experts, not some rando you read about on the internet or that your sisters' husbands' fathers' brothers' son re-posted through FB ...or something.

@z10user4   how can I have you extra bravos for this?  that should count 20+ Bravos!!!

Yummy
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@z10user4 wrote:

Get your shot. They're free. They work. They're plentiful. Don't hesitate. Go with the .

Oh, my. Virus has penetrated PM Community. RUN, hide under the bed!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@softech : I don't need bravos for that. Just tell all and sundry whoever you come into "contact" with to get a shot. Pay it forward if you will. There is no sensible reason not to (other than rare exceptions...and kids of course...won't someone think of the kids)

Meow
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Support from Community is priceless!

Way Better than any paid support. Following issues clients have and reading potential solutions enhances ones knowledge leading to become an PM expert and being able to help new members.

chainsawcowboy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations folks on a job well done! It's folks like you that help older folk like me get a handle  on our phones. Many thanks for all the helping hands!

ShawnC13
Oracle

Congrats to all reward recipients!!  Another amazing month in the community well done

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone.

I feel like I have been away on vacation here lately but still did okay. I guess there hasn’t been a lot of new activity to really get the discussions going here. We could start talking about Black Friday deals soon though? Or… the last two August-September time frames PM has given out some “Endless Summer” gifts to all customers (maybe not All customers last year, just BC & Alberta customers) …. Maybe there is some of that just around the corner?

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations!! Community members who have earned a badge and reward for July your contributions are welcomed, wanted and appreciated and without you and your fellow members we would not have this great community to turn to in our time of need or sometimes utter frustration!!

Top 1% : softech, darlicious

Top 5% : esjliv, z10user4, hTideGnow, Triguy, LurganleUK and S--S*

Top 10% : BlueB, JK8, Nezgar, BKNS27, dabr, AE_Collector, mascal and hairbag1 

Top 25% and Top 50% :      👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥

Congrats and thank you for your contributions there are too many of you to track down ( I tried once....) but many of you just signed up and many others just wandered into the community and hung out for while but stick around learn something new and maybe get a buck or two.....👍

Oracles : We cannot forget this esteemed group of individuals with a passion for public mobile.

Luddite, Lieux, ND'esai, Dunkman, ShawnC13, mimmo, popping, computergeek541 and will13am.

*(hopefully I won't get a big red screen with a countdown clock for this....only 565 minutes to go.....)

Need Help? Let's chat.