cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - July 2021

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 6 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 342 accepted solutions in July. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1628766798551.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1628766798554.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

108 REPLIES 108

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for all who contributed to this community!

@softech 

At $0.176 a solution you are heavily subsidizing the Oracle team's $2.195 average cost if it continues trending down we will have a 50/50 split between the top 3 badge levels and the oracle team!

@darlicious wrote:

Top 1% : softech, darlicious

Top 5% : esjliv, z10user4, hTideGnow, Triguy, LurganleUK and S--S*

Top 10% : BlueB, JK8, Nezgar, BKNS27, dabr, AE_Collector, mascal and hairbag1 

@darlicious , the list is now getting shorter and shorter.. only 16 .. last 2 months there were at least 17...I don't even want to talk about the good old days back in April and before

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations everybody! It's a great community you got here.

@softech wrote:

@carlaspapa   what time you wake up?

i think last month it was posted normal time (regular business hour EST)... this time is early.. isn't it?  or I slept in today?  LoL

@softech Earliest Andu has posted this announcement is 6 am. Doubt he is sleep deprived though, as the EU is at least 5 hours ahead of our ETime.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@softech 

I could be wrong but I believe @carlaspapa  is out on the west coast which makes 4 am pacific quite early!😪

@carlaspapa   what time you wake up?

i think last month it was posted normal time (regular business hour EST)... this time is early.. isn't it?  or I slept in today?  LoL

@AE_Collector 

At 113 years of age this old house is well ventilated and the Univac 5000 is kept cool in the basement. With an ocean breeze and surrounded by trees and a natural yard it stays comfortable most of the day. For once the last roommate left something useful behind....a portable air conditioner!

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations community members on a job well done!

Last month  this was posted before I even woke up for work and this month is posted after I left for work.

But @darlicious almost always gets the shout out posted before I post.

Nice w

@darlicious 

With temperatures in Greater Vancouver on their way to 38C / 100.4F today, the heat in your house with the Univac 5000 running with all its vacuum tubes must be horrendous. Get working the windows and doors to block the sun but get a small breeze anywhere you can. Be sure to Dial 911 before passing out. 

AE_Collector

Congratulations everyone. Keep up the good work.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all contributors who make this community great.  Keep up with tht great work.

Stay positive, test negative and have better and better days with fully vaccinated

fujiyama

Congrats to everyone who got an award!

Thanks @ darlicious for your hard work on the monthly score tracking 👍

My congratulations to all people who contributed to our valued community. Thank you a lot for your efforts and dedication. You deserve your rewards. Keep up the great work!😊

fdrcamb519

Congratulations everyone, summer going by fast. Thank you for helping us.

BlueB

@BKNS27 

I felt the same... then again, there always seems to be glitches?  I suppose it's some of those glitches that paves the way for us to help out in the Community.  If everything always worked, then the Lounge would probably be a lot more busy.  🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all top contributors members who participated on this Community!

Is it just me or was there a lot of glitches in the system in July for new members trying to activate?

BlueB

@darlicious 

I was patiently waiting for your post to pop up... Thank You for always tracking these stats!!!  🙂

@darlicious   thanks for the great stats as always!!!

**if you have trouble with big red screen, only one way to solve your issue... oops.. you know the way.

Congratulations!! Community members who have earned a badge and reward for July your contributions are welcomed, wanted and appreciated and without you and your fellow members we would not have this great community to turn to in our time of need or sometimes utter frustration!!

Top 1% : softech, darlicious

Top 5% : esjliv, z10user4, hTideGnow, Triguy, LurganleUK and S--S*

Top 10% : BlueB, JK8, Nezgar, BKNS27, dabr, AE_Collector, mascal and hairbag1 

Top 25% and Top 50% :      👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥👥

Congrats and thank you for your contributions there are too many of you to track down ( I tried once....) but many of you just signed up and many others just wandered into the community and hung out for while but stick around learn something new and maybe get a buck or two.....👍

Oracles : We cannot forget this esteemed group of individuals with a passion for public mobile.

Luddite, Lieux, ND'esai, Dunkman, ShawnC13, mimmo, popping, computergeek541 and will13am.

*(hopefully I won't get a big red screen with a countdown clock for this....only 565 minutes to go.....)

Congratulations everyone.

I feel like I have been away on vacation here lately but still did okay. I guess there hasn’t been a lot of new activity to really get the discussions going here. We could start talking about Black Friday deals soon though? Or… the last two August-September time frames PM has given out some “Endless Summer” gifts to all customers (maybe not All customers last year, just BC & Alberta customers) …. Maybe there is some of that just around the corner?

AE_Collector

Congrats to all reward recipients!!  Another amazing month in the community well done

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations folks on a job well done! It's folks like you that help older folk like me get a handle  on our phones. Many thanks for all the helping hands!

Support from Community is priceless!

Way Better than any paid support. Following issues clients have and reading potential solutions enhances ones knowledge leading to become an PM expert and being able to help new members.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : I don't need bravos for that. Just tell all and sundry whoever you come into "contact" with to get a shot. Pay it forward if you will. There is no sensible reason not to (other than rare exceptions...and kids of course...won't someone think of the kids)

@Anonymous wrote:

Get your shot. They're free. They work. They're plentiful. Don't hesitate. Go with the .

Oh, my. Virus has penetrated PM Community. RUN, hide under the bed!

@Anonymous wrote:

Get your shot. They're free. They work. They're plentiful. Don't hesitate. Go with the experts, not some rando you read about on the internet or that your sisters' husbands' fathers' brothers' son re-posted through FB ...or something.

@Anonymous   how can I have you extra bravos for this?  that should count 20+ Bravos!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get your shot. They're free. They work. They're plentiful. Don't hesitate. Go with the experts, not some rando you read about on the internet or that your sisters' husbands' fathers' brothers' son re-posted through FB ...or something.

Congrats to all reward recipients.

benfatto

Wonder if Simon costs more to operate the Community's $300 - $400 per month?

Anyway, all of us do help many customers every month; especially those 25-35 members regularly at 10% or better.

LEGO

Congratulations to all who received a reward for their effort!

Need Help? Let's chat.