cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - July 2021

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 6 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 342 accepted solutions in July. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1628766798551.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1628766798554.png

• The Public Mobile Community Team

108 REPLIES 108

@barndoor 

Oh @pm-smayer97 has been here long before that....

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations fellow members!

It's good to here. Just like the beer!

@wetcoaster 

Lol...I randomly chose June 2019 to show the former "shout out" so  chose June 2018 to show how many more top contributors there were noting it still had the higher rewards but that was a nice coincidence to show how much difference in total reward money payout has lowered as there were many more recipients previous to even the bump up in reward value.

June 2018=$690              July 2021=$410

Oracles 6×$20=$120     Oracles 9×$20=$180

Rewardees   $570             Rewardees   $230

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wetcoaster wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Lol....no I am just good at research then I put that into the Univac 5000 and it spits out randomized stats....

@barndoor 

If you go back to June 2018 with a little averaging so I don't spend all day looking for specific stats.

• 6 oracles   ×  $20=$120
  • 4 top 1%    ×  $15 =$60
  • 13 top 5%  ×  $10=$130
  • 24 top 10% × $5=$120
  • 65 top 25% × $2=$130
  • 130 top 50%×$1=$130
  • ----------------------------------
  •                               $690

How did the song go? Those were the days, my friend....

A lot longer than this, but this would be the part you were wondering about:

======================

Those were the days my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way
La la la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la La la la la la la
======================

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Lol....no I am just good at research then I put that into the Univac 5000 and it spits out randomized stats....

@barndoor 

If you go back to June 2018 with a little averaging so I don't spend all day looking for specific stats.

• 13 top 5%  ×  $10=$130
  • 24 top 10% × $5=$120
  • 65 top 25% × $2=$130
  • 130 top 50%×$1=$130

Screenshot_20210813-171621.pngScreenshot_20210813-171631~2.png

How did the song go? Those were the days, my friend....

June 2018 was actually the first month with the higher paying community rewards...

@softech 

@barndoor 

• 13 top 5%  ×  $10=$130
  • 24 top 10% × $5=$120
  • 65 top 25% × $2=$130
  • 130 top 50%×$1=$130

Screenshot_20210813-171621.pngScreenshot_20210813-171631~2.png

@darlicious   you have quiet a lot of different statistics.. your Univac 5000 somehow connected to the database here and can run any Select query in no time?

@barndoor 

It used to be much larger but was averaging 120-140 but these last few months we are looking at 75-80 and those are not all helpers. If you take away the oracles the regulars then number 25-30. Daily about 10-12.

barndoor

@Luddite wrote:

@barndoor  Increase text size (T| in the list above the post) before entering emoji; 😎

Will it be a browser thing ? It works for the print but not ☹️ . Have to import maybe .

barndoor

@darlicious 

Oh my ...can you black out a bit of that ....  @pm-smayer97  is gunna freak to  see that ,shout out has been  used that way for that long !   🤣

edited to ad :Cost cutting ?? no more pretty graphics ? 

So  what is the core workforce here  about 110- 120  ..doesn't look like it has changed that much . 

@barndoor 

This is what the top contributors announcement used to look like......

Screenshot_20210813-151242.pngScreenshot_20210813-151251~2.pngScreenshot_20210813-151305~2.pngScreenshot_20210813-151319~2.png

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations Everybody! 

Keep on at it! I've got some catching up to do....laters amigos!

rbaluchy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good job to all those who got a little extra this month! Keep up the good work.

@barndoor wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

To @Andu_S   have you ever looked up the meaning and purpose of a 'shout out'?

Just curious @pm-smayer97  ... what aspect of his  use of shout out are you questioning ? 

He was offering congratulations to a select group of people on social media. isn't that  as per the slang definition ? 🤔

really ...is there not a way  to increase the size of the emoji's to a reasonable size so one  doesn't have to go to the magnifying glass everytime to see what they are ? 

@barndoor  Increase text size (T| in the list above the post) before entering emoji; 😎

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone

thank you so much public mobile for a Beautiful Service
with amazing Team Customer Support Agent,

i hope everyone happy with Beautiful Service

Good Luck everyone and enjoyed

@Nezgar wrote:

@Luddite regarding your signature...

">>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur."

Even the moderators aren't moderators anymore. 😉

@Nezgar  Thanks for the heads up.

quotes-about-change-6-1092x1536.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

barndoor

@pm-smayer97  ..I dunno  . ..the way the english language  is abused if you can just get the general gist of a meaning it seems you need to be thankful . LOL  ...he has singled them out  as a group ...just not by name .  What would keep  @darlicious from getting bored  if she didn't do that ? 

using the offered emojis ...they just seem small  as opposed to other boards I have been on .

@barndoor 

Does this really need an explanation? A shout out involves giving recognition to the individuals being shouted out.... but none are being identified... so how is that a shout out? and therefore, does it truly count as a shout out?

what issue are you identifying regarding emoji's? to which ones are you referring?

barndoor

@softech wrote:

@Nezgar .. but don't you agree that "I am not a Customer Support Agent.." does not sound as cool as " I am not a moderator"  ?    🙂

Oh!! but   CSAgent   would make you walk taller wouldn't it ? 😀    It's not Bond  or Bourne  but should put a spring in your step . 

barndoor

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Just curious @pm-smayer97  ... what aspect of his  use of shout out are you questioning ? 

He was offering congratulations to a select group of people on social media. isn't that  as per the slang definition ? 🤔

really ...is there not a way  to increase the size of the emoji's to a reasonable size so one  doesn't have to go to the magnifying glass everytime to see what they are ? 

barndoor

@Twopennybuffalo .You just need a really catchy  congrats, get in early   and you should be good .. LOL 

I would hope it would change shortly as it would seem  rather insulting to those that do the most work around here, to let that  glitch go un altered .

@barndoor, there was a raise a while ago.  The Oracle reward was $10 and the top non-Oracle reward was $6 and it went down from there.  I guess that would have been 2.5 or 3 years ago now wow time is flying by

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

after reading your post I realize I need to set up a way to be the first person to reply on the thread next month. I try hard to help people but if I could just get 20-40 bravos for a congrats that would make life a lot easier.

maybe PM could look to allow bravos in this thread but not count them towards stats for the month? 🤷‍♂️ 

barndoor

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Yah... the numbers keep dwindling... Which is puzzling.... I guess there is so little going on these days that the selection pool is much smaller.

Why puzzling ? as  the customer pool becomes more experienced and those few answering the questions hone their skills  numbers will fall .   One of the curses of being good at what you do . 😉

My congratulations to those that have figured out that  with ONE post  on this thread and getting 20 or so  bravos  it  is likely gunna  get ya in the top 50% next month  for a buck off . Far more cost effective than those putting out hundreds of posts and hours of their time   for  $5 .

Congratulations all ... by my calculation  what the reward is for all you guys for a month would not even pay a proper WEEKS wage for  ONE Canadian  hired csa . Maybe you guys are due for a pay hike . 😎

Twopennybuffalo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to everyone maybe one day I will reach this level of helpfulness 🙂 

@Nezgar .. but don't you agree that "I am not a Customer Support Agent.." does not sound as cool as " I am not a moderator"  ?    🙂

@Luddite regarding your signature...

">>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur."

Even the moderators aren't moderators anymore. 😉

Say it with me....

Leader board, leader board, leader board, leader board!!!!

Yah... the numbers keep dwindling... Which is puzzling.... I guess there is so little going on these days that the selection pool is much smaller.

But if not for the fearless efforts of @darlicious  we would have a harder time to truly shout out the top earners. Thanks as always....

An congrats to the earners,

Need Help? Let's chat.