cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend

@z10user4 wrote:

This IS great news!

So you're in suspension. Your renewal date is past (of course). Your phone isn't working. I wonder if the successful completion of this change gives you a new 30 day cycle.

Of course...I don't know if suspended renewal restarts the cycle or whether it goes back to the original cycle either Smiley Happy.

@Alan_K great news will cut down on mod work load a huge amount.  @z10user4, when you do this your start and renewal date will be from your new activation date

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

This is totally awsome! 

A new feature!

Less complaints and frustration!

More happy campers!

Oracle

@will13am wrote:

Great stuff!  Next step is to allow the customer to do early renewal of existing plans when they run out of data.  We are all big boys and girls, we can handle the extra responsibilities. 

Many more to recommend....I think they should revamp the whole self-serve. Don't forget the US roaming add-ons which are sometimes funky. I wish for more options such as 3 days US add-on or no expiry days US add-ons. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@mimmo_L wrote:

@Alan_K can you make multiple plan changes before paying. Ie I make change 1 that cancels my current plan but then realize I actually made a mistake can I make a second plan change?

Then pay?

Great question. While i do not know the exact answer to this, i will make a guess and assume the system will let you change your plan again. But this will depend on how much funds you have if any or if the system takes away the balance depending on the plan you mistakenly selected. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

7drHiqr

I don't know how much this forum enjoys memes.

THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS

You just took away like 10% of the work load from not only the community but also the moderators Smiley Wink

@Effort

reakcija.gif

ASD.gifphoto-15391.gif

@Effortwr

7drHiqr

I don't know how much this forum enjoys memes.

This is amazing! This will take away like 10% of all the community and moderator work .

ASD.gifphoto-15391.gif

Mayor / Maire

Jeez...I think I'm having a seizure Smiley Happy

Public Mobile

@mimmo_L wrote:

@Alan_K can you make multiple plan changes before paying. Ie I make change 1 that cancels my current plan but then realize I actually made a mistake can I make a second plan change?

Then pay?

I would say if you have no balance in your account, then you can make unlimited plan changes with no risk. Otherwise, if you have available funds, there is a risk of partial payment being taken if the initial plan change is not finalized and you make multiple plan changes, at which point you'd need Moderator assistance. 

The best way to go about this would be to consider your plan change carefully first before confirming Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

That was one of the most requested features Cat Very Happy

Wtg Public!