cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile payment update no working

Alex333
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone,

I am also having issues with paying Public Mobile. Tried 9 time to enter credit card info ( and tried 2 cards) and the systems just say " Oops! Something when wrong, please try again later". I did try again 2 hrs later and same result.

I hope that Public Mobile does not suspend anyone's cell phone b/c their system will not let you pay for the plan you signed up for.

Alex 

7 REPLIES 7

Alex333

Will try a voucher next. This really is terrible since using a credit card for payment is encourage via a discount. So you need to get it right and correct any issues quickly.

Alex333

Tried using both laptop and desktop without success.

Have used cards for purchases without issue.

@Alex333   try to access via desktop or laptop.  It was confirmed that access via phone or tablet will cause problem and PM is working on the fix

Please try again using a desktop or laptop computer

Alex333

Tried all of the suggestions without sucess.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Alex333 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

you tried too many time, you lock fraud and contact to support team by CS_Agent

and if you need ASAP to make payment you can go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers and add to your account by call 611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

Official list of retailers location sell vouchers:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

until the system complete updated soon,

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes the ooops is erroneous... verify is was done or not.   

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Public has done a bush league horrendous job of putting this system together. I suggest you buy a voucher and use 611 to enter it until this system ever settles down. Or real time payments in a few stores.

Need Help? Let's chat.