cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend

Another great improvement to Self Serve.  Keep up the good work PM!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great improvement PM

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We need a ticket system as well.  It is long over due.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It would be great if this actually worked. 

I was able to activate a new plan. However, all my services aren't working on my phone and it's been 2 days. No response from anyone @Moderator_Team and I've attempted every possible solution I could find within the forums. 

Can someone PLEASE HELP. 

Does this also fix the issue if you ‘upgrade’ to a plan that has a lower cost than your current plan. Sometimes that process would get broken 

Mayor / Maire

@smp99, it really shouldn't be an issue switching to a lower cost plan, if it's been future dated, and AutoPay enabled.  If AutoPay not enabled, having the full cost of the pan in available funds prior to the last day of current cycle *should* ensure success.

@stonechucker  There have been many cases of people switching to a lower priced plan with autopay enabled and the account goes into suspended mode on renewal date

Mayor / Maire

If I recall correctly, these were also weekends that something happened during system maintenance periods.

The accepted previous and current suggested action is to not worry about AutoPay, and future date your plan change.  If you're worried that AutoPay is going to fail, the top up the full cost of the new plan prior to the last day of the current cycle.

To ensure no issues at all, do an immediate plan change with the available funds already in the system.

Nooooooo....

@stonechucker wrote:

If I recall correctly, these were also weekends that something happened during system maintenance periods.

The accepted previous and current suggested action is to not worry about AutoPay, and future date your plan change.  If you're worried that AutoPay is going to fail, the top up the full cost of the new plan prior to the last day of the current cycle.

To ensure no issues at all, do an immediate plan change with the available funds already in the system.

Nooooooo..Systems should work for us. We do not work for them

Life is complicated enough without additional complications from PM

So this means we can downgrade a day ahead of our due date and still have service