cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

I want to know the answer.

Is it unlimited $25 credit until march 18? Or only one time and back to regular referral offer?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

UNLIMITED @Stussyjoo8 !!!!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Stussyjoo8 wrote:

I want to know the answer.

Is it unlimited $25 credit until march 18? Or only one time and back to regular referral offer?

@Stussyjoo8 during this same promo over Christmas, my daughter was able give out enough  referrals to cover her $40 plan for the remainder of 2019. I'm sure others here have similar stories

Unlimtied. 

@Lieux wrote:

UNLIMITED @Stussyjoo8 !!!!

Is there something to why someone would want to know this?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If this is unlimited, what’s  stopping someone from buying and activating 10 or more SIM cards to reap the referral credits (25 - (10*tax) per activated SIM card.  Any flaws in this theory?  

@Pizzaeh wrote:

If this is unlimited, what’s  stopping someone from buying and activating 10 or more SIM cards to reap the referral credits (25 - (10*tax) per activated SIM card.  Any flaws in this theory?  

ironic that someone just asked that

When you activate all 10 of these sim cards, you would also have pay for 10 plans in addition to the cost of the sim cards.

On rfd, someone said he was going to activate a bunch of extras and then throw the sim cards out.  I can't believe people are so out in the open on how this can be done.

Remember that Public Mobile surely has a clause that they can discontinue a promotion at any time.

Mayor / Maire

@Pizzaeh wrote:

Doing this yourself would net you 2 - 4 dollars each after tax out of pocket. Not terrible and certainly easier than the community reward.

Remember you buy the $10 SIM and the base $10 plan and your taxes. And a unique email address for each as well. 

Edit: thought of this on the drive home...And the $1 per referral for the next renewal which would then stop upon not renewing the temporary accounts

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

SWEET!!!!!!! Love this promo.  Glad it's back, goes real well with the $10 credit for 6 straight months promo, as well as the bonus data offers.  Now we're talking Smiley LOL

@z10user4 wrote:

@Pizzaeh wrote:

Doing this yourself would net you 2 - 4 dollars each after tax out of pocket. Not terrible and certainly easier than the community reward.

Remember you buy the $10 SIM and the base $10 plan and your taxes. And a unique email address for each as well. 

Edit: thought of this on the drive home...And the $1 per referral for the next renewal which would then stop upon not renewing the temporary accounts

I'm pretty sure that the $25 credit is equivalent to a $25 top up.

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Pizzaeh wrote:

I'm pretty sure that the $25 credit is equivalent to a $25 top up.

I was trying to do all the math of what one has to spend to get the $25. In AB $10+$10 = $21. $4 profit then the one time $1. $5

At 15% $10+$10=$23. $2 profit then the one time $1. $3

It's rather more profitable if someone else pays for the sim and plan. But it is a pretty easy $3.

Edit: I'm talking about spending your money...not saving that which is not spent.