cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Sharry19 wrote:

This is Amazingggg !!!

Really appreciate for offering this kind of Promo !

Please note that this promo will be valid for Online activation only means if you purchase the sim & only you activate it & NOT RETAIL STORE 

Agree.  Don't even use the computer at retail store. Period.  Activate at home.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@popping wrote:

Please note that this promo will be valid for Online activation only means if you purchase the sim & only you activate it & NOT RETAIL STORE 

Agree.  Don't even use the computer at retail store. Period.  Activate at home.

There's the kicker. They might say something like "oh but it's the same website you would use". But it seems that an ip address or something in the background is linked to each store. Don't even use their wifi either. Buy the SIM and run.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How they can purchase sim card?

They can either purchase a SIM online, or go to one of the local retailers that sells the SIM cards. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-started

PM.jpg

Do we get $25 for each new person we refer? Or only one $25 bonus no matter how many people we refer? 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

darn! I just signed up last night and missed out on this $25 Smiley Sad Would've been nice if this announcement came a few days ahead of time, then I could have planned it better...

@jchan1, I do agree, advanced notice would be wonderful.

How often does Telus or Koodo, or their competitors give advanced notice?

Oh wait.... they don't either.

Sorry for your luck, find some friends and refer them, so you can get $25 a pop on their valid activations.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got a referral yesterday night....crap. So close!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There is 1 problem with purchasing your SIM card at WalMart, They insist they must set up the connection, they wont let you just buy the card and leave. I called 3 different walmarts and they all insisted. So if it is set up at the store we both lose the $25.00

Mayor / Maire

That happened sometimes...Smiley Frustrated @denis2 you can go here....or online with PM..https://www.publicmobile.ca/fr/qc/get-started

PM.jpg