cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@dna2016 wrote:

SWEET!!!!!!! Love this promo.  Glad it's back, goes real well with the $10 credit for 6 straight months promo, as well as the bonus data offers.  Now we're talking Smiley LOL

So the new customer gets one time $25 credit plus $10 credit for next 6 month? Thats pretty cool!

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Stussyjoo8 wrote:

@dna2016

So the new customer gets one time $25 credit plus $10 credit for next 6 month? Thats pretty cool!

The second part is only true for $30+ plans.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Question

I just helped my dad port his Rogers Wireless number to Public Mobile. My dad likes Public Mobile's reception more. My dad wants to recommend my mom to activate a new number ($10 for 50 minutes per month) with Public Mobile. My dad will pay for her Public Mobile's monthly fee. If I use my dad's Public Mobile account to activate another number for my mom, will each of them receive a $25 reward when they are on the same account?

Mayor / Maire

Yes for sure @RestoralaxMagic!!! Enjoy to share!!!

Mayor / Maire

@RestoralaxMagic wrote:

Question

I just helped my dad port his Rogers Wireless number to Public Mobile. My dad likes Public Mobile's reception more. My dad wants to recommend my mom to activate a new number ($10 for 50 minutes per month) with Public Mobile. My dad will pay for her Public Mobile's monthly fee. If I use my dad's Public Mobile account to activate another number for my mom, will each of them receive a $25 reward when they are on the same account?

You have a couple keywords in there. You can't have multiple numbers on one PM account. You need to make another account and another phone number. Then refer to the first and yes at the moment you'll both get the $25. You can PAY for multiple accounts with one credit card though. (I think it's 3)

Mayor / Maire

@RestoralaxMagic wrote:

Question

Yes, use your dads number for referral when activating your moms account. They will both get the $25 credit.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

@RestoralaxMagic, your mom's sim card must have its own account, and email.

It's 1 sim, to 1 account, and 1 unique email.  There is no other way to do it.

Mayor / Maire

@krazykiwi wrote:

@RestoralaxMagic wrote:

Question

Yes, use your dads number for referral when activating your moms account. They will both get the $25 credit and on top of that your mom will get $10 off each cycle for 6 cycles which will be applied to cycle 2-7.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

To OP: with you intending to go for the $10 plan then no you don't get the $10 bonus credit each month. That's just for $30 and more plans.

Edit: ooo speedy krazykiwi Smiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sadly, I signed up a few days prior to this promotion...

But that's fine, I've already talked to a few friends who are interested in making the switch! Thanks, PM!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the $25 on top of the $10 credit?

New to Public, and excited by the reward program.