cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Coming this week: Improvements to the Get Started Page

Maybe they get a referal for activating thus giving free sim.

Must be new cause most here had to buy a sim card for 10.00

@Patrick_R wrote:

Maybe they get a referal for activating thus giving free sim.

Must be new cause most here had to buy a sim card for 10.00

@Patrick_R , I would suggest to please quote the message that you are replying to, or mention the name of that person's reply.  It's very difficult to know which message you are responding to.  I am going to assume that you are talking about stores sometimes not charging for the sim card.

It's not impossible that the store employee could be doing something like that to get referrals. However, that's something that they could probably get fired for.

I would say that the more likely scenario has that person receiving comission for performing this activation. This would explain the push for wanting the customer to activate there, and for the inclusion of the sim card sometimes for free.

Wow interesting reply 2x I was replying to the sim card and most stores like Mobile Shop, Wal-Mart.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great, thanks for improving every day and in every way Smiley Very Happy

This is great news! 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is a great improvement, especially for new comers to Public Mobile. That way they know where they can go and who has great service.

Overall a good development,  not sure the purpose of leaving reviews if they aren't available to be read (?)

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Brooke_C 

Hi Brooke - relatively new to Public Mobile in terms of getting help; wasn't sure how else to post, so just replying here to this thread.  My Data is no longer working - phone calls and texts are fine.  I tried to check on My Account page and see what my data usage was but no info was displayed on that page.  

Thanks 

Mayor / Maire

@danhawkins2 wrote:

@Brooke_C 

Hi Brooke - relatively new to Public Mobile in terms of getting help; wasn't sure how else to post, so just replying here to this thread.  My Data is no longer working - phone calls and texts are fine.  I tried to check on My Account page and see what my data usage was but no info was displayed on that page.  

Thanks 

@danhawkins2 Dan, that means you have used up all your available plan data.  Once it is used up, it no longer shows up on the Overview page unfortunately.  The community has asked Public Mobile to change this since at least 2016 with no sign of it ever changing.  Unfortunately it causes confusion like this.  @Alan_K this continues to confuse your customers.  Please, fix this as soon as possible.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Sounds great!

The only feedback/concern I would have is to create an app to make our lives easier!

Cheers and thanks.