cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Coming this week: Improvements to the Get Started Page

Excellent! The store locator is very helpful, and I've already left some feedback for the two Walmart stores I've dealt with in my area.

Would it be possible make the reviews public? This way potential customers can do their research and seek out locations with better reviews.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Phone compatibility tool is a great idea, questions on that topic come up all the time!

Good stuff!

Public Mobile

Thanks @stonechucker! I've passed this info along so that the update can be made. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Store feedback: At our local Walmart the phone sales staff were kind knowledgeable & efficient. We were pleasantly surprised that the SIM cards cost nothing upon in store activation.  Thank you

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great thanks for the improvements

@Brooke_C  Thank you thats very nice, good luck!

Welcome

@Brooke_C  I hope to see new cheap and good plans soon.

Me too that be great

You think they might with the rollout of kiosk's?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friends I recommended & I were pleasantly surprised to find out that there was no charge for the SIM upon activation at our local Walmart. It may be a temporary offer of Public Mobile but the staff there were efficient kind & knowledgeable. Our pre owned phones worked without a comparability check.  I hope your getting started page might help more with people who are newer to phones in general as some do not access internet ever may require a grandchild or someone to communicate for them. Hopefully in future your cellular phone service might have an old fashioned telephone operator for assistance especially for newbies or even oldies.