cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Contest has ended.

Having trouble entering our contest? We've received a lot more excitement than expected. Not to worry, you have up until December 31st to enter enter our contest! Please try again in a few days at publicmobile.ca/holiday.

Catherine_T_0-1606848529765.png

Hey Community,

‘Tis the season to be jolly, and this holiday season we are back with our More is Merrier campaign at publicmobile.ca/holiday

In the spirit of giving, this year’s rewards are bigger and better than ever before:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Win more from a pool of $10,000 worth of gift cards

Available today until December 31st, 11:59PM EST, all new and existing customers can get a free 2GB data add-on, 500 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 131 Amazon gift cards. 

How to redeem your free data and international minutes:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How to enter for a chance to win an Amazon gift card: (Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds!)

1. Enter your details: Head over to publicmobile.ca/holiday and enter: 1) Your name, 2)Your Public Mobile phone number, and 3) Your email
  2. Wait for the draw: Winning customers will be contacted early January via SMS to their Public Mobile phone number.
  3. Cross your fingers: We’ve got 131 draws of $60 (that’s $30 for you and $30 for your friend). 10 draws of $200, $100 each and 1 draw of $1000 to split! 

What else you need to know:

• To be eligible for the gift card contest, an entrant must be an existing Public Mobile customer when entering and at time of draw. Only one entry per customer accepted. Each winner will win 2 gift cards, one for themself and one to share with a friend. More details including how to enter and full Contest Rules are available at publicmobile.ca/holiday.
  • Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2020 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Share the joy:

Want to share these holiday rewards with your friends and family who are also Public Mobile customers? Here is another image you can use: 

Catherine_T_1-1606848529627.jpeg

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

699 REPLIES 699

@AE_Collector 

The deal like 2020 is over and done with.

@am10 

All add ons including the more the merrier gifts stay on your account until you have completely consumed them.

am10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if i haven’t used my bonus international minutes/data yet do they expire or i can continue to use them in January? Thanks 

So I guess the “More is Merrier” is no longer back? It has left the building?

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chubbyluu wrote:

My account is locked and the reset function do not work. I've submitted a ticket but just wondering if anyone else have other suggestions to get the freebies.

@chubbyluu 

Try 611. Don't be a last-minuter next time.

chubbyluu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is locked and the reset function do not work. I've submitted a ticket but just wondering if anyone else have other suggestions to get the freebies.

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you so much Triguy.  And, good luck!

@Leoglennfelora 

I find the Self Serve site very slow to load at the best of times. Abe too many people left it to the last minute today slowing it down even more? Not sure.

AE_Collector

@Leoglennfelora wrote:

Trying to Apply for Free Gift add-on 2 GB Give away Every time I Try I Get Shut Out For 1Reason or Another , Why ???? 

Website can be finicky.  Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  

You can also purchase the free add ons by dialing 611 on your phone and follow prompts to get the holiday add ons.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Leoglennfelora

Trying to Apply for Free Gift add-on 2 GB Give away Every time I Try I Get Shut Out For 1Reason or Another , Why ???? 

TessieBoo

Hey computergeek541

Thank you!

@TessieBoo wrote:

Hey, what contest, and where do I go to enter?

Thanks!

Instructions for entry are provided in the first message post of this thread: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all! - Community (publicmobile.ca)

TessieBoo

Hey, what contest, and where do I go to enter?

Thanks!

tsunami

@Anonymous 

Been checking spam. Nothing. I have entered my same info again earlier today. Still nothing. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tsunami wrote:

Hi 

I entered the contest, and it said it was successful, but I did not receive a confirmation email. Am I entered?

@tsunami 

Check your spam folders. It's from no reply something or other and @formstack.com

tsunami

Hi 

I entered the contest, and it said it was successful, but I did not receive a confirmation email. Am I entered?

SeeBass

Yes we have that option too.  Double checked today. Wasn't  there the other day.

@darlicious wrote:

@frankcastle78 

....lol....thought I already answered this but ok......youv'e got the official answer.

@darlicious This way @frankcastle78 knows he really did get the right answer lol

@frankcastle78 

....lol....thought I already answered this but ok......youv'e got the official answer.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@frankcastle78

How to redeem your free data and international minutes:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2 GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500 min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

Enjoy!

Public Mobile Moderator Team

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Korth wrote:

And "I'm not a robot" for real. Though I didn't think the "proof" I submitted for that was particularly compelling, to be honest, lol.

“Korth” sounds like a good name for a Robot so now I’m starting to wonder....

Probably need to wait only one more decade.

Smart software and AI systems will restrict access to certain online things with "I am not a human" captchas. Anti-Turing tests.

@frankcastle78 

The add ons page can be reached thru 3 different options on your overview page. I prefer the top one (1.) "plans and add ons" . Click on it. Scroll down to the add ons section and you will find the the free $0 holiday 2gb data gift and free $0 500min international long distance add on at the top of each of their columns. Click on each one and scroll down to submit their $0 payment. You will see them appear in your overview page. 

Screenshot_20201207-084459~3.png

@frankcastle78 

You can also call 611 from your phone.

@frankcastle78 wrote:

how can I claim my free 2gb and international calls. Im using my self serve but dont know where to start

Firstly, log into your self serve account. Once there, go to Public Mobile - ChangePlanLandingPage or click on the Purchase Add-ons button. Add both $0 add-ons to your account.

frankcastle78

how can I claim my free 2gb and international calls. Im using my self serve but dont know where to start

@Mrenicaj wrote:

Hi, do you have a list of countries that are covered under your 500 INTL minutes? It would be wonderful to know which countries might not be covered. thanks Janet

From the first post of this thread at: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all! - Community (publicmobile.ca)

"International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela"

@Mrenicaj...

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Mrenicaj

Hi, do you have a list of countries that are covered under your 500 INTL minutes? It would be wonderful to know which countries might not be covered. thanks Janet

LRosevear

When I followed the instructions, it worked instantly (just go and pretend like you're going to purchase the add-ons, but they show as $0, so no charge).  Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.