cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday promotions

@brockb 

It's showing under add-ons under "Holiday Giveaway" for $0.   Check under the Talk and Data columns.

In my situation, it's showing on one account, but not yet on the other.   Give it a bit of time - hopefully the add-on will show.

EDIT:  It's there now under both accounts.   IF you can't find it under the top Data & Add-ons tab, click Purchase Add On's down a bit further.

The Talk gift shows as:  $0 Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance - Free

The Data gift shows as:  $0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on - Free

ENJOY!   And THANK YOU, Public Mobile!!!

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Holiday Giveaways December 2020 (unofficial thread)

Another question, is this just for a month or does this stay on the account going forward, also do you have to have a certain plan to be eligible?

I apologize in Advance for all the questions was with Rogers for 15 years and the only free gift I ever got from them was an increase in the cost of service 

Cheers,

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

Okay I have to ask.... what are you talking about?

I just checked the announcements board. Nothing there...

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

There are other threads. There's a more the merrier page. But very little fanfare. No announcement per se.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
JK8
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday giveaway addons not available in purchase addons list

@wbg13 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@wbg13 wrote:

I don't see it on my account yet either.  Great holiday giveaway!  Thanks PM.

@wbg13 

You won't see it on your account. You would need to go in to Purchase Add-ons and then "buy" the gifts. Zero cost.

@z10user4 Thanks.  I meant to say I don't see these free add-ons to be added on my account yet. 

I would check a throughout the day to see if it has been added to purchase add-ons. One of my friend has 2 accounts and it is currently only showing on one of them. They must be still rolling it out to accounts.

add.jpg

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Giveaways December 2020 (unofficial thread)

@Mattredwingsfan : It's an add-on. It will stay on your account until fully consumed. All active plans are eligible.

Can't say about the old old old 10 day plans. Not even sure if anybody would still be on those.

kaytus
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just joined PM today.

I can took this Holiday giveaway addons

I hope you can get it soon.

Have a wonderful day

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

LOL...maybe they wanted a chance to trouble shoot before opening the flood gates with an official announcement! Sounds as though @popping has found a small bug.

AE_Collector

vn33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Initially I only see the Holiday add-ons pn two of my three accounts. However, it did show up in the other account a bit later so just check back. It will be there!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
Need Help? Let's chat.