cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday giveaway addons not available in purchase addons list

Thanks public mobile for ringing in December 2020 with some Christmas cheer by way of your 2nd annual "More the Merrier" campaign! I was able to add it to all of the accounts I manage except one. I'll be checking up on that account later in the day.

wbg13
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't see it on my account yet either.  Great holiday giveaway!  Thanks PM.

popping
Oracle

Re: Holiday Giveaways December 2020 (unofficial thread)

I prefer the free add-on data than the unlimited slooooooow data offered by other providers.

Thanks PM

All my accounts received the holiday offer.

But someone has to pay for these free add-ons.

PM took 10 cents from one account and 40 cents from another account.

Minimum PM charge is $1.  Give me a break PM.  It is not possible to spend less than a dollar on self-serve.  Fix the software bug.

I will wait for couple of day before creating a ticket to determine whether it will go away like the phantom referrals bug.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@wbg13 wrote:

@wbg13 

You won't see it on your account. You would need to go in to Purchase Add-ons and then "buy" the gifts. Zero cost.

brockb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Holiday promotions

Hello I’m having trouble getting my two free gig for the holiday promotion. I just join the community as I believe you have to do that to get the promotion. Just wondering what I should

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday promotions

@brockb wrote:

Hello I’m having trouble getting my two free gig for the holiday promotion. I just join the community as I believe you have to do that to get the promotion. Just wondering what I should

Log in to your self-serve, click on Purchase Add-ons, click on the + button of the two gifts, click on Buy add-ons. They're zero cost.

SriS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
wbg13
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@z10user4 wrote:

@wbg13 wrote:

@wbg13 

You won't see it on your account. You would need to go in to Purchase Add-ons and then "buy" the gifts. Zero cost.

@z10user4 Thanks.  I meant to say I don't see these free add-ons to be added on my account yet. 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday promotions

Okay I have to ask.... what are you talking about?

I just checked the announcements board. Nothing there...

AE_Collector

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Giveaways December 2020 (unofficial thread)

@popping wrote:

But someone has to pay for these free add-ons.

PM took 10 cents from one account and 40 cents from another account.

Minimum PM charge is $1.  Give me a break PM.  It is not possible to spend less than a dollar on self-serve.  Fix the software bug.

I will wait for couple of day before creating a ticket to determine whether it will go away like the phantom referrals bug.

@popping 

Made me look. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.