cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Holiday Giveaways December 2020 (unofficial thread)

so if this something available to existing customers I don't know where to find it, I checked my add-ons and didn't see anything about this 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Mattredwingsfan  they're adding it to accounts in increments. Maybe so there is not a serve load.

One of my other accounts do not have the option yet.

In your account click Purchase add-ons and they will be at the top.

Screenshot_20201201_090115.jpg

Screenshot_20201201_090139.jpg

You click the plus sign to add one. Do for both calling and the data one then click purchase add-ons.

Check back in your account later if it is not showing.

jimbobs

Re: Holiday giveaway addons not available in purchase addons list

@yamuna22 wrote:

Hi Team,

I don’t see the holiday give away addons on both of my lines under purchase addons section. I see it on the website that it’s available for all customers. Please let me know what other details are required.

thanks.

I just added mine a few minutes ago.  Maybe try again now?

@jimbobs wrote:

@yamuna22 wrote:

Hi Team,

I don’t see the holiday give away addons on both of my lines under purchase addons section. I see it on the website that it’s available for all customers. Please let me know what other details are required.

thanks.

I just added mine a few minutes ago.  Maybe try again now?

These add-ons will be slowly made available to all customers throughout the day until they're available to all.

will13am
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@will13am : What thunder? Seems to be a rather quiet launch. It was "announced". No stolen thunder.

I guess you right.  The link is up.  There is no more secrecy.  I was just thinking that there might be an official announcement thread.  

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/holiday

homer

Thank you. Which data package will be used first? I remember last year my free giveaway data add-on was used up before my plan data... which was a pity. 

Bluesnoopy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happy holidays everyone!

And don't forget to enter the $10K in giftcard giveaways.

Thanks Public Mobile!

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@homer wrote:

Thank you. Which data package will be used first? I remember last year my free giveaway data add-on was used up before my plan data... which was a pity. 

Last year there was a quick bug that rapidly consumed the gift data. They fixed that and reset everybody.

But it's supposed to be that the so-called add-ons get consumed after plan data.

Keep an eye on it and if it hits the gift data rather than plan data then ask them nicely (it's a gift after all) and see if they'll change it around. One of my accounts still has 10gb of free data. 🙂 (but then I barely use data on that account as I use another account for data that does not have plan data..just add-ons)

vn33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It showed up in two of the three family accounts we have. I will check again later for the outstanding account.

Thanks for the holiday cheers, PM!

I love freebies!

homer

@z10user4 Ah I see... I didn't know there was a bug. My free data add-on was never reset if I remember correctly. Will watch my account this year. 

Need Help? Let's chat.