cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Contest has ended.

Having trouble entering our contest? We've received a lot more excitement than expected. Not to worry, you have up until December 31st to enter enter our contest! Please try again in a few days at publicmobile.ca/holiday.

Catherine_T_0-1606848529765.png

Hey Community,

‘Tis the season to be jolly, and this holiday season we are back with our More is Merrier campaign at publicmobile.ca/holiday

In the spirit of giving, this year’s rewards are bigger and better than ever before:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Win more from a pool of $10,000 worth of gift cards

Available today until December 31st, 11:59PM EST, all new and existing customers can get a free 2GB data add-on, 500 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 131 Amazon gift cards. 

How to redeem your free data and international minutes:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How to enter for a chance to win an Amazon gift card: (Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds!)

1. Enter your details: Head over to publicmobile.ca/holiday and enter: 1) Your name, 2)Your Public Mobile phone number, and 3) Your email
  2. Wait for the draw: Winning customers will be contacted early January via SMS to their Public Mobile phone number.
  3. Cross your fingers: We’ve got 131 draws of $60 (that’s $30 for you and $30 for your friend). 10 draws of $200, $100 each and 1 draw of $1000 to split! 

What else you need to know:

• To be eligible for the gift card contest, an entrant must be an existing Public Mobile customer when entering and at time of draw. Only one entry per customer accepted. Each winner will win 2 gift cards, one for themself and one to share with a friend. More details including how to enter and full Contest Rules are available at publicmobile.ca/holiday.
  • Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2020 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Share the joy:

Want to share these holiday rewards with your friends and family who are also Public Mobile customers? Here is another image you can use: 

Catherine_T_1-1606848529627.jpeg

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

699 REPLIES 699

@JK8 has got you covered nicely with the graphics, @orsetta 

Nice work!!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dawna wrote:

I'm thinking of "renewing" my plan, as the $40 a month plan now includes more data.  Here is my question.   If I say "change plan at next billing" and then add those nice Christmas bonuses that PM is giving, will I lose those bonuses if I change plans?  (I would change plans, add the bonuses, then at the next cycle the plan changes .. will I lose the bonuses).

@dawna   No add-ons gifts whether by PM or purchased will be affected by you changing plans unless the bonus add-ons were part of your activation in which case you would need to know what the terms/conditions were at activation for changing plans.

Teslas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Generous gift! Shared this holiday promo & Public's consumer-friendly offerings with friends & family. 3 people already switching to Public 😋 same day! Keep putting a 😁 on customer's faces, Public!

Thanks!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dawna wrote:

I'm thinking of "renewing" my plan, as the $40 a month plan now includes more data.  Here is my question.   If I say "change plan at next billing" and then add those nice Christmas bonuses that PM is giving, will I lose those bonuses if I change plans?  (I would change plans, add the bonuses, then at the next cycle the plan changes .. will I lose the bonuses).

You can get the free holiday promos now. You will not lose them when you change plans. They stay on your account until used up.

dawna

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps: Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

SparklesCh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Log on to Publicmobile.ca
  • Select "Purchase Add-ons"
  • The holiday add-ons should be under the talk and data sections.  
  • Add it with the "+" button next to the option and select buy add-ons at the bottom of the page.
  • The "add-ons" total at the bottom will remain $0

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@orsetta wrote:

I just heard about Public Mobile's holiday gift of 2MB of data. Could you tell me how to add it on to my account in self-serve? Thank you!

add1.jpg

Keep scrolling down:

addon.jpg

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@orsetta wrote:

I just heard about Public Mobile's holiday gift of 2MB of data. Could you tell me how to add it on to my account in self-serve? Thank you!

@orsetta hi in your self serve click on plans and add ons you will find them in there 

SparklesCh

Thank you PM!

orsetta

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Thank-you soo much for the free gifts 💕 🤗. It means a lot and greatly appreciated. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

JLakerson
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Super excited to have an extra 2GB of data! I was having issues entering the contest but I'm glad they were able to resolve the issues. Good luck to those who also entered!

gail709

WOW...thank you, thank you, thank you.  This is my first Christmas with Public Mobile and you are SO different from the other carriers.  You really put your money where your mouth is.  These Christmas gifts are very much appreciated.

Rosalea

Thank you PM!  ❤

@hairbag1 wrote:

@hotghost...

might not be any value to you today, but the minutes are free and don't expire. If you happen to be on the $15 plan...those gift minutes can also be used to call within Canada if you happen to run outta regular plan minutes.

Even if we never use them...didn't cost us a dime.

Happy Holidays  😷

@hairbag1 I think this is important for people to note. I just scaled back one of my plans to the $15 one so I can use up some minutes and data, plus with the rewards I have, it makes my plan free for the next few months. And even then I don't think I will have used even close to all the free gifts that I have.

@hotghost...

might not be any value to you today, but the minutes are free and don't expire. If you happen to be on the $15 plan...those gift minutes can also be used to call within Canada if you happen to run outta regular plan minutes.

Even if we never use them...didn't cost us a dime.

Happy Holidays  😷

Celebrations may look different this year but you can still keep in touch with 500 minutes of free international calling including Canada & US.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Y'know hey thanks and all but could I get these in red instead of multi-colour? 🙂

It's a gift. Are the other providers giving away features on occasion?

@hotghost Giving a choice would be certainly be more beneficial to the customer, but when Public Mobile isn't charging for these long distance minutes, I'll take whatever they're offering. You can always try to make the suggestion for next time.

hotghost

Choosing the international country!

Would it be more beneficial for Public Mobile and members if we are allowed to choose 1 country that we would like to apply the 500 Int minutes to.  The countries listed are not ones that all members have connections in and so we might not get to use these minutes.

Just a thought.

Let me know yours

hotghost

Thank you for the gift it will go a long way this season.

Not many are able to gather and so to connect still without the extra cost will be of great help.

Jedi180

Thank you, Public Mobile! 🙂

OhHappyDay

😘  🤗   😘   🤗

Thank you sooooo very much Public Mobile,

woohooo!!!

🎅

for giving this most generous Christmas gift to all your customers!!

woohoo!!!

🎅

2GB data and 500 long-distance minutes in Christmas Rewards!! 

and there's even more,  we can also "enter a draw" for a chance to win

one of 131 Amazon gift cards too!!!

🎅                           

"THANK YOU" again Public Mobile from a very happy loyal customer!

(signed up May/2011)  👍😊

🥇All the best success to you and in the ongoing growth of satisfied customers!

and blessings to all your amazing 🏆Community supports. Merry Christmas!!

Eister

I don’t think they ever expire...only gone after you use them. I still have mine from last year!

Thank you Public Mobile. 🙂

akrit

Merry Christmas for you and all the Public Mobile SIM user.

Have a great remaining 2020 😅🔥

: More is Merrier is back!

akrit

Thanks. Merry Christmas for you and all the Public Mobile SIM users.

May you all have a great remaining 2020🔥

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's stays forever until used up. Some of us still have some left from the 1GB  they gave last year.

guillaumecoutur

Comment faire pour arrêter de recevoir des courriels à chaque fois que les gens écrivent à propos de ce sujet?

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Too a while but I got all 3 accounts' free addons!  Thank you for the gifts.  I hope this is an ongoing annual tradition.

@darlicious 

Yes you have some serious overcrowding going on there!

Besides an option to merge all the like items into one line item, it would be nice if all voice items then data could be grouped consecutively:

-included monthly voice calling ($10 & $15 plans) =

-Long Distance calling plans =

-Included monthly data =

-PM Gift Data = 

-Purchased Add-On Data =

Need Help? Let's chat.