cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Issue Resolved] Select customers unable to send texts

Mine was fixed for 3 days, but starting yesterday, problem re-occured, i cannot and still not able to SENT any text out Smiley Sad

Still having issues with the 15$ plan . Phone indicates text was sent but find out there were never received

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Alan_K  I have emailed the moderators but no response yet... I signed up with the $15 promo plan in April but wanted to upgrade to the $25 promo plan on Sunday, May 12.  I topped up my account online by $25 to ensure I had sufficient funds in the account to make the plan change right away.

I kept getting a message indicating that I needed to try again later, as there was a problem processing the request. When I signed in a while later, I had a $25 phone plan on my phone, but not the right one; it was very basic (see screen shot below).

I also saw a message indicating "Pay your amount due by 11:59 pm on this day in order for your plan cycle to re-start" on Sunday. So I waited until yesterday morning to check again, and at 9:02 am PST I received an SMS indicating "Public Mobile here. Thank you for your payment. Your plan has been successfully renrewed! Let's keep the conversation going."

Since Sunday afternoon my phone has been unable to make or receive calls, or to send or receive text messages. Please advise what I can do to rectify this, as I'm paying but getting absolutely no service.

PhonePlanComparison.jpg

I set up husbands phone up and he can only receive texts from Telus customers and can’t receive from bell which is who I’m with...wish I could fix this if not I guess he will be back with bell

Re: [Fix in Progress] Select customers unable to send texts

Husbandcant only send text to people with Telus and I’m not with them..need this fix ASAP cuz he is leaving for work

Oracle

@Scott6370 wrote:

Husbandcant only send text to people with Telus and I’m not with them..need this fix ASAP cuz he is leaving for work

@Scott6370, contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Scott6370 wrote:

There have been some issues with texting lately. Most of these types of calls are redirected to the moderators, which will more than likely not be resolved before your husband heads to work.

Contact them by clicking here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In the meantime, maybe try removing the SIM, reseating it, rebooting the device... Long shots, but something to try.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Awesome, glad to hear the fix is in place, hopefully no more problems going forward *fingers crossed*.

Sent a private message

@will13am wrote:

@Scott6370 wrote:

@Scott6370, contact the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

We sent a message

How do I reset sim card