cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Resolution In Progress] Dropped calls issue

Thanks @hairbag1 

Yeah, I've read the comments and am aware of the issue. I chimed in simply to offer insight to the mods who posted a fix at 12pm PST today. My latest dropped calls have occurred since then. They asked us to provide feedback. Maybe I'll double up and do the same on the link you supplied.

Cheers.

UPDATE: Posted feedback to moderators as well.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I having lots of drop calls, Friday  was so bad drop call every minute. 

Today it was dropping calls again.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can confirm that the issue persists for both of my lines(S7 and S6) as of just an hour ago or so.  Have reached out to the moderators but wanted to add my voice here about the problem not being resolved.

5 dropped calls within 30 minutes.

Issue not resolved. I have had at least 10 dropped calls today, 5 being in the last hour.  Crazy service!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ambkms wrote:

Issue not resolved. I have had at least 10 dropped calls today, 5 being in the last hour.  Crazy service!

Hope it helps to know that they are working on this known problem. Hang in there.

How can PM stay in business with this monumental problem of dropped calls?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JoeBush wrote:

How can PM stay in business with this monumental problem of dropped calls?

Technically, being low cost will attract people even if there isn't the best stability. Since it is no refund prepay, even if people leave after a month is paid, the revenue will still flow. Also there are people who just need a phone (work forces them) so they don't care about the quality. Case in point myself, I am used to dropped calls and have accepted the fact I'm paying about 1/3rd the rate I would with the big guys. As long as I get at least 1/3rd the service I am happy enough. With that said, if they can clean up these dropped calls, that would definately make me happier. Been here a year now.

So if you're in the middle of an emergency call because a rapist is chasing you down the street and you lose the cell phone service, but you saved ten dollars, that's okay?

Still having major dropped call issues.  Over 17 on Friday, and 5 in the last hour alone.  I'm terrified to call clients only to have the call drop mid-sentence.   I'm starting to worry that I made a mistake switching to Public Mobile...