cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Resolution In Progress] Dropped calls issue

Dropped call tonight.

Called at 8:02pm Atlantic Time, call dropped at after 21:01 again tonight.

I've had one single call over 20 mins in length *not* drop in the past few weeks. 

WTF Public Mobile? This is unreal!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Two dropped calls again today both around 5pm in Ontario.

1693B048-84A4-4091-841F-345762C5CB4E.jpeg

Hey I’m kinda new to public mobile. As you can see from my picture I’ve experienced ALOT of dropped calls today. Is this going to get fixed or am I gonna need to pull out of this company with my wife?

I have myself and my spouse on pm. Both dropped calls between 2pm and 8pm. It has been any time of day for quite some time.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've been experiencing dropped calls for the past few weeks, it's been very annoying for me, as the only calls I make that are long enough for them to be dropped are important calls while I'm trying to deal with something.  It's very annoying for them to be dropped in the middle of saying a sentence!

Lor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i had 2 dropped calls one after another tonight.  My friend at the other end said a man got into the conversation said "Hello" and then hung up, just as i was talking to her.  I did not hear the man, she did.  This has been quite annoying recently and the worst part is, i cannot rely on my phone for business meetings.

Lorin

My wife and I are both on the $50/month plan and have both been experiencing dropped calls for the past week at least.  Our last dropped calls (both of us independently and also while on the phone together) were earlier today.  Very frustrating and embarrassing.  My last dropped call with my wife was at 5:22pm MST... 

Mayor / Maire

@jaredord wrote:

My wife and I are both on the $50/month plan and have both been experiencing dropped calls for the past week at least.  Our last dropped calls (both of us independently and also while on the phone together) were earlier today.  Very frustrating and embarrassing.  My last dropped call with my wife was at 5:22pm MST... 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolution-In-Progress-Dropped-calls-is...

I've continued to have technical difficulties throughout the day. I was on the phone multiple times while driving across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Calls have been dropped as short as every 7 minutes to the longest I've been able to have a call is 35 minutes before it dropped. At all times of the day. 

Oracle

So much for a solution.  Back to the drawing board.