cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Resolution In Progress] Dropped calls issue

Telus customer 15 years. Now a Public Mobile customer 1.5 months. 4 dropped called today alone, in the last hour or so (1-3pm PST). I've also experienced maybe 6 or so dropped calls in my regular coverage area (strong network) since I switched over. That would be the equivalent of 2 years worth with Telus. I appreciate they are the same network, however nothing has changed from my end (S8+, same coverage area).

Suggestions?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Calls dropping on me constantly. Even when I have full strength connection. I use my phone for work and this is starting to look very unprofessional. Just paid for my bill up until July...is there any way I can be reimbursed for June and switch providers?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sinmaxmedia wrote:

Telus customer 15 years. Now a Public Mobile customer 1.5 months. 4 dropped called today alone, in the last hour or so (1-3pm PST). I've also experienced maybe 6 or so dropped calls in my regular coverage area (strong network) since I switched over. That would be the equivalent of 2 years worth with Telus. I appreciate they are the same network, however nothing has changed from my end (S8+, same coverage area).

Suggestions?

It's a known issue that they've been working on.

Send a message to moderators and see if they can help...Click this to message them.

Let us know if they help you.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just had a dropped call. 3:50 PM this date.

I am experiencing same in last 1 week. I thought it might be occational but it is becomng regualr now.

5:31 - 14 min call got disconnected. 3 beeps. Nothing has been fixed same old.  

I've had so many I've lost count.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lukeg wrote:

Calls dropping on me constantly. Even when I have full strength connection. I use my phone for work and this is starting to look very unprofessional. Just paid for my bill up until July...is there any way I can be reimbursed for June and switch providers?

Don't blame you but PM is a pre-paid service so there are no refunds. Good luck wherever you go.

And now it’s every 3 mins dropped calls. Wow. Yeah me thinks I’ll just burn rest of my data and port out.