cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

@Koombassi 

It will be my alter ego in the bizarro world's community!

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations Pm on catching up with  most other company's and calling your CSRs , CSAs as opposed to moderators  ..should save confusion for those new customers coming here with questions ...   Do the old timers here really need the  constant  "(formerly moderators)" caption to get over the hump ? 

Dtack

@Jade_S  - I think the new name Customer Support Agent will be helpful for all the newbies, and it makes much more sense than the name Moderator.  Thanks!

bobbysoulcity
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was told you may be able to offer a $5.00 credit so that I can purchase your $50.00 plan. I also have a $5.00 credit and just purchased a $40 voucher.

As you can see in the past I have had many problems including no service up to two days after applying my purchased voucher.

With no customer support in the end. Please help? So I can submit this new voucher and resume my new plan and service

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@bobbysoulcity : Some voucher vendors seem to have a delay for the voucher to become valid. Did you try in the 611 service? Are you sure you're using the 12 digit PIN# and not any other 12 digit set on the voucher?

I don't know what $5 credit you're talking about.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks CSA!

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well that makes more sense I never understood the moderator term but of course CSA sounds like a super agent.

jor123

Makes sense, moderator could be confusing/imply that person is an unofficial community member 

chainsawcowboy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I never liked those presidential debate moderators. CRA is a much better title for Public Mobile employees. This is a change I can get on board with.

barndoor

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

CRA is a much better title for Public Mobile employees. 

Now now .. . I thought the  Public mobile employees were  nice people ... and you call them CRA  ?? 😲 😲

😀

Need Help? Let's chat.