Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Re: Introducing "Customer Support Agent"

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 : I can think of several fakes on the new name.

Are there any in the wild?

I see one... @CSA 

@CS_Agent   This user should be renamed or removed from the forum!

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The option to create a 'New Message' is not intuitive.

The drop-down on the left gives the option of 'Inbox & Sent' and it's only the icon on the right — highlighted with a red circle in the snapshot attached — that brings up the 'New Message' as a pop-up. 
New Message.jpg

Wonder if adding a 'New Message' in the drop-down option would make it more intuitive. 

ShawnC13
Oracle

Yeah something that finally makes sense. Glad this change is now implemented!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

So....can Simon be called the Customer Support Deputy. Kinda like a Barney Fife.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S 

Great to hear PM has finally updated the title of their customer service employees to be more in line with industry standards and less confusing customers to understand their role.

Surprisingly I see there is absolutely no fanfare on the overhaul of the private messaging system. Further exploration will yeild more queries to functionality......I do like the search option for members although having the usernames visible rather than just the avatar at first glance would make instant recognition of the sender of messages more convenient. Now I feel as though our avatars divide us into kingdoms of the avatar world seemingly making your avatar choice now an identifying classification.🤔

I guess I'll have to put a call out to all of the members of the community currently in the pink fire hydrant gang to contemplate our next move..... Former pink fire hydrant gang members who have defected to gangs or factions such as the chemistry beakers, floating bikinis, one world's, gift boxers and the light bulbs💡 (aka the "eureka's) can repledge allegiance at anytime......and just a heads up the maple leafs out there your chances of rasing the cup🏆in your community this year are little to none! Lol!😃

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Surprisingly I see there is absolutely no fanfare on the overhaul of the private messaging system. Further exploration will yeild more queries to functionality......I do like the search option for members although having the usernames visible rather than just the avatar at first glance would make instant recognition of the sender of messages more convenient. 😃

@darlicious : Old news. Already being talked about over here. I think it's incomplete. The spacing on the left is all around bad. There should be a checkbox to the left. Maybe different on different browsers or device.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S  - this is a refreshing, more modern, change/update!

Now the Oracle title can be changed to Moderator.....JUST KIDDING!

Please don't do that.  🤣

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S That's a positive change, thanks! Hopefully now it would be clear for customers to know with whom they communicate.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

It is just a name.

But for new customers, I think it is true it is a more familiar term, more human  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv wrote:

@Jade_S  - this is a refreshing, more modern, change/update!

Now the Oracle title can be changed to Moderator.....JUST KIDDING!

Please don't do that.  🤣

@esjliv 

Why not it would be a more appropriate title? 

@z10user4 

Yes I found that thread.....btw you have a set of wheels so you can pledge allegiance to the pink fire hydrants. Chemistry beakers of all shapes and sizes are welcome! Don't worry....there is no fear of thorny roses that **bleep** the skin!🤣🤣🤣

Edit:

Lol! **poke you and make you bleed**!!😉

Need Help? Let's chat.